Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,601 members, 7,914,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lets Pray! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Pray! (835 Views)

The Type Of Man All Woman Pray For(pic) / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Never Force A Child To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Pray! by Baxilexi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
My fellow nairalanders,  this issue of boring/old-jokes-made-new is really bothering me,

it almost like all the funny people have gone sad, and the normal ones are lacking inspiration to be funny, so i on behalf of myself and other nairalanders that wish to

be entertained,  i ask the GOD OF HUMOUR to bless us with jokes, not just ot make us laugh, buh to fart, bark, shout, lmao, roflmao, lmbo and so on,  amen.

and so my good people go fort and be hilarious,
Re: Lets Pray! by EfemenaXY: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
Okay.

So, in the meantime - why not inspire us with an example from you, of what a real joke is??
Re: Lets Pray! by Spyker: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
This na prayer?
Re: Lets Pray! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
Baxilexi:

My fellow nairalanders,  this issue of boring/old-jokes-made-new is really bothering me,

it almost like all the funny people have gone sad, and the normal ones are lacking inspiration to be funny, so i on behalf of myself and other nairalanders that wish to

be entertained,  i ask the GOD OF HUMOUR to bless us with jokes, not just ot make us laugh, buh to fart, bark, shout, lmao, roflmao, lmbo and so on,  amen.

and so my good people go fort and be hilarious,
grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously let the jokers be, they're trying their best. In these times of economic crisis, nothing seems funny anymore.
You just got to keep on laughing even if the joke ain't funny grin grin
Re: Lets Pray! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
To laugh is good enough, but to fart, bark and shout is just too much.

(1) (Reply)

If It Were U / Men That Would Stop Boko Haram / Pastor And His Cock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.