Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. (916 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / My co worker is looking for my trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good day nairaland family i need ur prayers my wife is in labor We re expecting our baby. i'll update as it goes on.Thank you all..

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE !!!!!!!
I'M GRATEFUL LORD MY SON HAS ARRIVED TIME OF DELIVERY 6:00PM ITS ONLY GOD THAT CAN DO THIS MIGHTY THING..

My Son Turns 2 years Today Thank You lord for the gift of life happy birthday, keep living in health my Son

8 Likes

Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by Donald3d(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
She shall deliver safely in Jesus name
She and the baby or babies shall come out safe and sound
They shall be complete and healthy
There would be no complications
There would be no disabilities
God is with you all, in front of you all and behind you all
Jesus has taken control already.
Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Congratulations on the safe delivery in Jesus name
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Donald3d:
She shall deliver safely in Jesus name She and the baby or babies shall come out safe and sound They shall be complete and healthy There would be no complications There would be no disabilities God is with you all, in front of you all and behind you all Jesus has taken control already. Amen
Amen!!!thanks
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Firebrand1:
Congratulations on the safe delivery in Jesus name
Amen!!!!
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
When you see a mother respect her .If you have one honor her Mother go through alot pains jst to give you life. so much tears in my eyes seeing my love go through all this. labor still on.... Miracle working God show thy self.

2 Likes

Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Answer my prayers m y Lord.
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by ayomilore: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Just plead for his mercy.
It will surely speak for you.
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by ayomilore: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Guy. How is madam?
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
ayomilore:
Guy. How is madam?
Fine and Baby is good pix coming shortly
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by ayomilore: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
promisedwealth:
Fine and Baby is good pix coming shortly

Thank God. Congrats regards to madam and the baby.
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
ayomilore:

Thank God. Congrats regards to madam and the baby.
Thanks alot remain blessed
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by adeomos(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Congrat bro
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
adeomos:
Congrat bro
Thank You sir
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by chival(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by cpapa: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
congratulations bro
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2019
chival:
Congratulations!
Thanks alot
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2019
cpapa:
congratulations bro
Thanks
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by BronzeMajik(f): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
congratulations, I wish you and your family all the best this year. may the almighty God grant your baby perfect health.
Re: The hour has come miracle worker show thy self. by promisedwealth(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
BronzeMajik:
congratulations, I wish you and your family all the best this year. may the almighty God grant your baby perfect health.
Thanks You sir

(1) (Reply)

. / Angry Boy Who Vandalised His Mum Kitchen Accused Her Of Domestic Violence / Clean Used Centre Rugs For Sale Fast. Offers Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.