Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,432 members, 7,911,072 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me (758 Views)

Zenith Bank Fraudulent Unauthorized Transaction / Access Bank Fraudulent Activities. (Pictures as Proof) / GT Bank Fraudulent Act. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by lammygloooooooo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please I need your advice , and I believe this will help so many Nigerian been defrauded by this so call bank.

Please Nigerian I need your help, have been defrauded by GTB bank and access bank , since Nov 12 2018 , by so called cardless Withdrawer plan, ����. Is nothing but a fraud. It happens on the 12 Nov , 2018 when I make a cardless Withdrawer code on access bank ATM machine Maryland Branch of #6000, to my surprise the response i got from the machine was network problems, later I left the machine , on my way home I got 3 times alert of #6100 x 3 times which equal to #18300. Since then have fill error dispenser form that same day, and I was told that the reverser will be done in 8 working days , fellow Nigerian , since then , have went to 10 different branches to re-complain face to fave with GTB customer care & call customers line on my phone more than 50times, used GTB customers phone in their bank more than 50 times since Nov 12 am yet to get my refund , Nigerian I don't know who else passing through same issue like this how this foolish bank defraud many Nigerian of there hard earn money . please help me to copy and paste till this message get to Osaretin Demuren is Chairman, Segun Agbaje is Managing Director of GTB & Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe, c.e.o access bank ,on how this GTB and access bank defraud Nigerians . please ooooo is my hard earn money help anyhow to get my refund . today makes it 63 days .

Acct name - babajide ayobami

Acct - number 0126302663

Amount #6100 x 3= 18,300

Date of transaction - 12/11/2019..

God bless u all
Re: Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by Rebornhombre: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Samething happened to me. The cardless withdrawal with paycode. Got an error at the ATM, never got my cash, wrote and call them , never got my money , they keep saying I got it , I asked for the ATM camera seeing withdrawing the money, never got a response till today. Just move on bro, they will frustrate you.

1 Like

Re: Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by lammygloooooooo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
I want to give them another 2 weeks , I wiil go back to the headquarters and cause catastrophic inside the bank , I wiil create a serious scene there bacuse if this happen tibmillion Nigerian and they keep quiet this fraudulent banks will get all the money later and eat all , this is daylight robbery , fraud and cheating . I womr give up, #18300 just like that. Criminals everywhere
Re: Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by stanley000: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2019
This is fraudulent man. Why not go to efcc and report. Don't let em get away with it. Obviously someone there at the bank is trying to test how ignorant you are.

2 Likes

Re: Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by adeememman(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2019
lammygloooooooo:
I want to give them another 2 weeks , I wiil go back to the headquarters and cause catastrophic inside the bank , I wiil create a serious scene there bacuse if this happen tibmillion Nigerian and they keep quiet this fraudulent banks will get all the money later and eat all , this is daylight robbery , fraud and cheating . I womr give up, #18300 just like that. Criminals everywhere
Join me on twitter, even though I'm not getting enough attention, I'm still satisfied with the little i get since dey keep shifting the resolution dates for my complaints. I've gotten some and waiting for the remaining refunds. My own problem with them. Each time i perform online transaction and it fail, they will charge me as many time but wont alert me, dey will just remove the money from my available balance but will still be in book balance . If i complain immediately. They will say i should be patient that they will reverse. After few days, i will just waje up to see the debit alerts.

1 Like

Re: Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by Hoodbilonia: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2019
u are too soft
grab the cashier n customer care by the neck.
make sure u smoke enuf kush n dnt go alone
go wt like 2guys.
create a scene early morning 9am
violent taketh it by force.
if dem no pay u in cash shaps

1 Like

Re: Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by lammygloooooooo(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2019
[qGod bless you will do exactly uote author=Hoodbilonia post=74779212]u are too soft
grab the cashier n customer care by the neck.
make sure u smoke enuf kush n dnt go alone
go wt like 2guys.
create a scene early morning 9am
violent taketh it by force.
if dem no pay u in cash shaps[/quote]
Re: Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me by Aadeyinka(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
lammygloooooooo:
Please I need your advice , and I believe this will help so many Nigerian been defrauded by this so call bank.

Please Nigerian I need your help, have been defrauded by GTB bank and access bank , since Nov 12 2018 , by so called cardless Withdrawer plan, ����. Is nothing but a fraud. It happens on the 12 Nov , 2018 when I make a cardless Withdrawer code on access bank ATM machine Maryland Branch of #6000, to my surprise the response i got from the machine was network problems, later I left the machine , on my way home I got 3 times alert of #6100 x 3 times which equal to #18300. Since then have fill error dispenser form that same day, and I was told that the reverser will be done in 8 working days , fellow Nigerian , since then , have went to 10 different branches to re-complain face to fave with GTB customer care & call customers line on my phone more than 50times, used GTB customers phone in their bank more than 50 times since Nov 12 am yet to get my refund , Nigerian I don't know who else passing through same issue like this how this foolish bank defraud many Nigerian of there hard earn money . please help me to copy and paste till this message get to Osaretin Demuren is Chairman, Segun Agbaje is Managing Director of GTB & Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe, c.e.o access bank ,on how this GTB and access bank defraud Nigerians . please ooooo is my hard earn money help anyhow to get my refund . today makes it 63 days .

Acct name - babajide ayobami

Acct - number 0126302663

Amount #6100 x 3= 18,300

Date of transaction - 12/11/2019..

God bless u all
too bad if were to be truth, authorities concern should intervene and do necessary correction .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Demand Panties - Herbalist Arrested For Money Rituals (Pics) / Thief Gets Stuck And Beaten With Bottle By Neighbor While Trying To Break In / Shut down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.