Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,627 members, 7,975,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dss Case:i Will Petition Yahaya Idris Toto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dss Case:i Will Petition Yahaya Idris Toto (408 Views)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dss Case:i Will Petition Yahaya Idris Toto by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
due to the incessant social media face off between Comr DUBAGARI JNR Activist and one Comr YAHYA Idris Toto on Facebook over blackmail,propaganda and liars against ruling party APC In Toto LGC,NASARAWA STATE.

THEN DUBAGARI JNR WROTE

The System that feed's you,clothe you,educate you and even given you educational qualification

I Challenge You For a Public Debate In Town Hall in other to end all this menace.
people knows we are on the path to liberation.

you have contravene some section of the law guiding cyber space and privacy of an individual.i have enough facts to channel my petition to DSS And Nigeria Police Over Public Incitement And Character Defamation.

Hence fort I will draft a Petition to this appropriate quarters for swift action against the spread of fake news and hate speech done to some personality in our local government.

you have been hell bent on spreading falsehood and liars to tarnished people name in the name of politics.

if you didn't stop the propaganda's and engaged on issue's base campaign or you will dance to the music you are singing,D DUBAGARI JNR SAY'S.

Meanwhile YAHYA idris Toto Accuse DUBAGARI JNR of being sponsored to bring him down and distract him from main focus to uplift the value of his people but we learnt from the comment that DUBAGARI JNR is not just an activist who have his people at heart.

due to what we see in his timeline
Re: Dss Case:i Will Petition Yahaya Idris Toto by umarfaruqu: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please comrades try and resolve this issue amicable.
Re: Dss Case:i Will Petition Yahaya Idris Toto by Adih00000(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Dss Case:i Will Petition Yahaya Idris Toto by Adih00000(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2021
In Nasarawa, Gov. Sule Swears in 18 Overseers As Heads Of Development Areas, Speaker Balarabe, Members Storms Govt. House

Continue reading at https://globaltimesnigeria.com/2021/11/19/in-nasarawa-gov-sule-swears-in-18-overseers-as-heads-of-development-areas-speaker-balarabe-members-storms-govt-house/ | Global Times Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Vigilante Promise To Fight Boko Haram, Se Photo / Parents Bury Son Alive For Not Knowing The Bible (video) / Woman Chops Off Husband Private Part As She Caught Him In Bed With Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.