Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,669 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Project Fame Gossip (ochuko) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Project Fame Gossip (ochuko) (1067 Views)

jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / MTN Project Fame Runner Up, Ochuko Weds Traditionally In Houston / Dbanj’s Billionaire Girlfriend Shows Off Diamond Ring, Sparking Marriage Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Fame Gossip (ochuko) by cleversecj: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
The contestants welcomed another genre of music for the week in Uncle Ben’s class. ‘Soft Rock music needs a lot of soul, not much energy in movement, but your expressions have to look believable’, said Uncle Ben. Songs were distributed to the contestant while their teacher announced that there will be a group performance by Toto titled ‘AFRICA’.

After class, Yetunde had some time alone with Uncle Ben. ‘There is this inferiority complex that has come over me and it is affecting me’, she complained. She was advised to be herself and be true to who she is. (Is there more to this than meets the eyes?)

Tolu confronted Ochuko about the unprintable things that were said about him. Who was the snitch that told Tolu? And if Tolu is not a degree holder, who cares? Is Yetunde really in love with Tolu? Did Ochuko deny what was said, or was he trying to do damage control? Ochuko claims he knows Lindsey well enough and she has him in mind…how true is this? Time will tell. Enough of the gossips.

…the feeling goes on

Ochuko you are in for a competition so remain focus and leave petty gossip. As a degree holder you should have out grown all this. Don,t make Tolu loose his aim please.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Okay For My Wife To Be Jealous When Women Call Me - Papa Ajasco / I Am Not Ashamed To Say My Father Died Of Aids’ – Bba Winner, Karen Igho / Timaya Embarrases An Artist On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.