Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,304 members, 7,923,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Consult Building Professionals Free! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Consult Building Professionals Free! (730 Views)

Half Plot Of Land At A Residential Area In Lagos 3m:- Kings Consult / 6 Miniflats At Falolu Surulere -creepy Agents Called Fril Home &property Consult / Professionals In Building Construction Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consult Building Professionals Free! by Aventures(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
Hello,

Free consultation available for you on Architectural, structural design, construction and quantity surveying issue on your project, avoid being cheated and get your project done satisfactorily to standard.

Contact us through: abidoyventures@gmail.com or call 08023142108
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by phemmy88(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
What's your profession? I'm just asking!
I'm a QS but still a student!
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by Aventures(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2010
i am a Civil Engr. in a team that comprises of practicing QS, Architect and Engineer
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by phemmy88(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2010
O.K, Building/Engineering consultant! That's nice.

I hope the QS u're having is well paid o.Lol
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by segcymoor(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sorry Bros o! what do u mean by free! u mean ur company intend to produce working drawings and supervise free of charge? i dont mean to offend u sir. u mean u dont pay school fees or dont pay office rent and ur staff, abeg o i find it difficult to belief because I am Architect and I know what it takes to be An Architect, i nd to be honest, i do charge but moderately, but it is ridiculous to belittle our profession sir
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by phemmy88(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
I don't think that's what he meant, but i think he better explain!
I'm sure the Qs in his team woun't do FOC
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by Aventures(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
@Segcy.Mor! pls get me right, how on earth will i do all that for free!!! Am just trying to reach out to people who will are bent on " i will do it myself method" to get some tips and ideas free so that we can reduce collapsing of building to the bearest minimum. there is limit to professional advice i can give out free anyway. and more so if you give a free advice and they find it helpful it will make them to appreciate the use of professionals better. thanks i appreciate ur comments.
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by segcymoor(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
No wahala my bros. u c some people are funny especially when it come to architecture! they do spend fortune in construction and what they do is to call d bricklayer or draftman to produce building plan. their is a thin line btwn building plan and Architecture u know.
U will enter some building but u will discover it is nt habitable due to many design error. u know where u live have a great effect on ur health.
how can we ve healthy citizen when we cant apprecite professionals. atleast, some architect like me can still manage less than 50k to produce a functioning Architecture of a burgalow. But this poeple prefer to play safe at the expence of their health.
Have a nice wkend sir.
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
I already have approved architectural/structural/M&E Drawings for a block of 6 Nos. 2-bedroom flats. I just need an advice on a reasonable cost of foundation construction up to DPC level. The land is firm and is located in Abuja - not flat with about 4 blocks higher at the back. I don't want to engage non-professionals for construction but I have been receiving crazy quotations from professionals.
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by Aventures(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2010
@MerryPluss, well a plan view of the building will help us to advice u well and give u a reasonable cost of foundation. if you can send the plan to my mail abidoyventures@gmail.com. Meanwhile, the bestway is to get a honest QS to prepare a complete bil of Quantities from foundation to finishing and that will be the basis for checking contractor's qoutation at every stages of the project. you may wish to contact us on this. 08023142108
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by jpworld(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2010
I have building project in 2 weeks time, kindly email me @ ugocokeke@yahoo.com, maybe much better we set up a meeting,
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by Aventures(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
Avoid wasting huge amount of money during construction, stop that breaking and reconstruction. plan your project well from the conception and save a lot.
1. Do all necessary modification on paper b4 commencing the project.
2. Ensure that your consultant gives you a detail insight into what your project will look like (visualised it as much as possible). dont be carried away with 3D perspective drawing only ensure that your building is functional and serviceable.
3. Start cost monitoring and savings from the scratch.
4. Keep a good record of every activities of your project.
5. Don't be too much in a haste allow some days for your sandcrete block to attain its maximum strength, to avoid block wastage.
6. Ensure that you use a sound cement.
7. and lot more of tips,
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by Aventures(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
smiley @ Aventures we will give you a satisfactory building engineering services with a proffessional touch.
Re: Consult Building Professionals Free! by Aventures(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2010
Build right!!! save live, save cost, live healthily.

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Proof For Sale: 55000 Naira / 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment Old Ikoyi For Sale / 5 Rooms Duplex With A Bq @ Magodo Gra, Shangisha.,lagos N45m Net With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.