Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos (30266 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mafizo:
This is absolutely wrong...A policeman ought to be non-partisan and secular at least when on his uniform..How will the non-christian people in the bus feel?..They might think the Christians in the bus will get favourable protection from him since they don't share the same faith with him..
Your reasoning sense is just too shallow.!!! Grow up man. Grow Up!
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by CrestMan: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wow! This is really inspiring! I love this! I have related with Police officers and I can categorically say there are many who are very God-fearing!
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
say what.... *coughs*...akpan! akpan!!
bring my glasses o!
....I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by janettee(f): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
Look at the nice comments from so-called Christains, he's now likeable cause he's preaching. If he was doing otherwise, this thread would be filled with insults..

In a civilized country, a policeman has no business preaching in a public bus. He's even preaching in his uniform!, such disrespect undecided.

This is Nigeria, a lawless country. Everything goes once it has to do with god.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by simple250: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Come to area 1 lagos there is a police officer preaching everyday for other police officers to change from their evil ways grin

Fact is the guy has been there for years without transfer. God is powerful
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mafizo:
This is absolutely wrong...A policeman ought to be non-partisan and secular at least when on his uniform..How will the non-christian people in the bus feel?..They might think the Christians in the bus will get favourable protection from him since they don't share the same faith with him..

Actually I'm Not A Religion Freak, I Only Believe In Almighty God. I Worship God Through My Heart. But I Think You Are Absolutely Right.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by zealkell(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
At the end ,drop 100 naira as your offering, no negotiation
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by vikstandon(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Let the good ones live and not die...this is paradoxical to what I wrote yesterday.

Let the few incorruptible Police make the change...we need this change not like that of APC and Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Maxi3k(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Since he is a Christian it's not a big deal
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Delight1385(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
No matter wir u find urslf u can mk Make a difference.
More grace to him.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Take it easy Man.
This is a RARE occurrence.
In fact one of the rarest occurrences in Nigeria.
That’s why people are screaming.
Wearing that UNIFORM to Preach has made History already.
My Question is how he managed to survive this FAR in the Police....??
Because this is not one of their BREEDS

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION As to how he has made it this far? When you serve the most high, the alpha and omega, the i am that iam, the omniscience omnipotent and omnipresent, the yesterday today and tomorrow, the beginning and the end. Jehovah, Oba aiye, Igwe, Hosana, the Lord our God. Then you will walk in the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by maryalloy(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
May God bless him for not being ashamed of the gospel
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by deebrownneymar: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
This one will still take bribe
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
From 20 Naira Bribery to crooked pastor, soon he will start scamming Gullible Nigerians in the Name of Jesus, thithes, Donations and God.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by mabea: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mafizo:

Its a regular things doesn't mean its the right thing
You are off context maybe you should clarify.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by mabea: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
janettee:

Look at the nice comments from so-called Christains, he's now likeable cause he's preaching. If he was doing otherwise, this thread would be filled with insults..

In a civilized country, a policeman has no business preaching in a public bus. He's even preaching in his uniform!, such disrespect undecided.

Say no to bigotry
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by janettee(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
mabea:
Say no to bigotry

Dumbass undecided.. Show me the bigotry in my comment!.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by mabea: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
janettee:

Dumbass undecided.. Show me the bigotry in my comment!.
Will you recognise it when you if shown since you are blind
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by janettee(f): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
mabea:
Will you recognise it when you if shown since you are blind
Ewu. Seems I got your feelings hurt with my comment. Sorry not sorry undecided..
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by mabea: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
janettee:

Ewu. Seems I got your feelings hurt with my comment. Sorry not sorry undecided..
As if i have ur time. Adaka
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by janettee(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
mabea:
As if i have ur time. Adaka

grin grin Mkpi, I don't have your time. Take your pained ass elsewhere..
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by mabea: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
janettee:

grin grin Mkpi, I don't have your time. Take your pained ass elsewhere..
Udele fly off my mention biko.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by janettee(f): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
mabea:
Udele fly off my mention biko.

Same way you flew into mine. Mpama tongue.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Godsfavour78: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
What's special there, are some policemen not christians? So what's the fuss all about, christian or muslim a person can still be corrupt even statistics showed that atheist are less corrupt than religious people.
which statistics?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by UncletC: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
What's special there, are some policemen not christians? So what's the fuss all about, christian or muslim a person can still be corrupt even statistics showed that atheist are less corrupt than religious people.
it is so lovely and special...
you yourself, you can repent now..
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by alvan06(m): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Please help me to reach the police officer
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:

N50 or N100 bribe maybe. But put him in a lucrative position and watch him put aside his faith.

I am not judging him but as it's rare to see a Nigerian parent not pay for his child to be assisted in WASSCE same way it is difficult to see an uncompromising civil servant.
Yes they are rare but there are still few persons that don't compromise.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 16, 2019
kelvin1191:
charity they say begins at home. oga police,your DPO and your colleagues are the ones that needed the preaching most.
Not really but the way he goes about will make many to still have faith in the Nigeria police force. There are two things I see him doing
1. Preaching the bible
2. Rebranding the police force.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 16, 2019
Mafizo:
There is not wrong in proclaiming your faith provided it doesn't harm others. Don't we see many lecturers in classroom preach the bible? Does that stop them for been objective in setting and marking of questions?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 16, 2019
janettee:

The constitution of FRN says freedom of expression, association and religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.