Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,145 members, 7,928,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (95341 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by twinkle87(f): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
One question for the naija girl---- who made ur damn hair? that stylist shld not be seen in public! JEEEEEZE!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by texazzpete(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@EzeUche

Ehrrrm You're wronng. The chick does not have to be mixed. The bridge of the nose or the color of the skin does not classify a person's ethnicity.

Ok, am going to post a few pix and you can guess what their ethnicity is. . .

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IfL2RoqAOoQ/RbhltbELYxI/AAAAAAAAAK4/LqybgdFf9vE/s400/dolapo2.jpg[/img]

chcik in the purple : [img]http://3.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/R95x6loAJiI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/Ck1mL-eJCpQ/s400/ty.JPG[/img]

These are all Yoruba women . . . . Not mixed.  

Good! You're doing everything right: disproving EzeUche's point and educating him with photo evidence. Not going all 'Amateur psychologist' like Shesi here.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by RecentPost: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
@shesi,you've been so funny! i reserved ma comment.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Beync(f): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
this is ridiculouse, she doesnt look smart n bight.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by preciousoz: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
hmmmm, nor be small thing o ! shocked shocked shocked , in a country of over 150 million people, dats the best we can offer as miss nigeria.

see where corruption dey carry us go cry
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Gidoski(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
Abeg NAija people lets support deez shodyz cus it aint easy wink

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

I did not mention the color of her skin. Why should I mention the color of her skin when my very own IGBO people are known to be fair as her?

You can go by someone's nose as well. If you believe in evolution, you will understand why. And also the melanin content in a person's skin to surmise where they are from.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
which girl is fair? Miss Ghana?
fair where? undecided undecided
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Markenny(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
i used to call my girl friend agbani but i nerva seen her pics
can some upload her pics pls,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Beync(f): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
@Ben
we are concern about look cos appearance matters alot, then other qaulities follows.
she need to be qaulified in all aspect including her looks.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by marcus1234: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
That Miss Nigeria aint that peng shocked

That surely aint a reflection of our ladies I think though
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Kenezi: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
EzeUche22:

Ileke-Idi,

I did not mention the color of her skin. Why should I mention the color of her skin when my very own IGBO people are known to be fair as her?

You can go by someone's nose as well. If you believe in evolution, you will understand why. And also the melanin content in a person's skin to surmise where they are from.

Are you saying if you haven't got a huge wide nose and thick lips then you are mixed?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ibibiogrl: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
They always choose the ugly ones to compete in the Miss Universe, and the pretty ones for miss world. Am yet to see a beautiful miss Nigeria universe.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
ibibiogrl:

They always choose the ugly ones to compete in the Miss Universe, and the pretty ones for miss world. Am yet to see a beautiful miss Nigeria universe.
Stephanie Nene Oforka.
MBGN 2008

www.nairaland.com/attachments/213968_stephanie_6_jpgc991e065453fda9216b752af7bca6a4c

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ibibiogrl: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
EzeUche22:

Ileke-Idi,

I think your confused by the first picture that's not miss Ghana, scroll down and look through the pictures and you will see Miss Ghana, she's dark skin and looks like a typical Ghana girl.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ibibiogrl: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Stephanie Nene Oforka.
MBGN 2008

www.nairaland.com/attachments/213968_stephanie_6_jpgc991e065453fda9216b752af7bca6a4c

She's just Ok, has a nice smile.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mystikal(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
The Ghanaian girl i see standing with the Miss China doesnt look exotic abi mixed to me.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sweetonyx(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
the naija chic is far prettier than the ghanian big head chic,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ibomade1: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^ Chei this girl fine no be small
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2010
Oops egg in my face!

I thought the first girl was Miss Ghana!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2010
ibibiogrl:

I think your confused by the first picture that's not miss Ghana, scroll down and look through the pictures and you will see Miss Ghana, she's dark skin and looks like a typical Ghana girl.

Thank you Ibibio girl! grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hhahahahhahahha That miss Nigeria knows someone or is the daughter of someone. If not, I don't think she can be Miss Nigeria at all with all the chicks I met in PH, Abuja, Lagos and the best of them all, Calabar.!!! Buahahahahaha Mehn Shaniqua in my hood will beat that miss Nigeria hands down!!! The Nigerian girls I see on campus ain't all that though. Without the wigs and East Indian hair. Same goes for most Black girls everywhere. I heard one asking "how much did you get your hair? ahahahahahhhhaha. Ok ok. I know someone that might help. I went to a barbershop to braid my hair in Vancouver and I met this Togolese girl she ain't all that fine but she got booty. Why am I talking about this girl? Hair!!Her natural hair is healthy and very very long. She was born and raised in Togo. She owns the barbershop. Her name is Solange but the name of the shop is Moesha or something like that. She ain't mixed, very dark skinned but she has what most girls of every race wants, healthy and long hair. Just learn the secrets and you might run the wig dealers out of business.

Why aren't Toronto chicks attractive? They look all exhausted like Nigerian girls. Wait till Nigerian girls discover how to use photoshop to modify themselves. Hahahahahahahha
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by oyinda3(f): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
9jaganja:

Hhahahahhahahha That miss Nigeria knows someone or is the daughter of someone. If not, I don't think she can be Miss Nigeria at all with all chicks I met in PH, Abuja, Lagos and the best of them all, Calabar.!!! Buahahahahaha Mehn Shaniqua in my hood will beat miss Nigeria hands down!!! The Nigerian girls I see on campus ain't all that though. Without the wigs and East Indian hair. Same goes for most Black girls everywhere. I heard one asking "how much did you get your hair? ahahahahahhhhaha. Ok ok. I know someone that might help. I went to a barbershop to braid my hair in Vancouver and I met this Togolese girl she ain't all that fine but she got booty. Why am I talking about this girl? Hair!!Her natural hair is healthy and very very long. She was born and raised in Togo. She owns the barbershop. Her name is Solange but the name of the shop is Moesha or something like that. She ain't mixed, very dark skinned but she has what most girls of every race wants, healthy and long hair. Just learn the secrets and you might run the wig dealers out of business.
themselves. Hahahahahahahha

did d togolese girl tell you to come here to promote her hair salon? tongue
funny how ur post is entirely about hair.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
oyinda.:

funny how your post is entirely about hair.
lol, i know

EzeUche22:

Oops egg in my face!

I thought the first girl was Miss Ghana!
[size=18pt]OMG WOW!!! [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Litmus: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/305985_12846_165639789604_703129604_2603591_1012421_n_jpg24fcd9aaf28bdb35aa65cab445515030
                                This Girl is Ugly

I wonder if Nigerian judges have fallen for that silly "African features" deception. The African Features deception is the one in which idiots seem to have this weird idea that Africa, which is  home to the most divers group of humans on earth, suddenly become homogeneous when matters of beauty are concerned. The homogeneous look that Africans acquire is marked by broad flat noses and thick protruding lips. Thus you get people that otherwise hold down steady jobs and exhibit adequate intelligence in daily life, who look you in the eyes and proclaim that  certain black people have "European features". What this means i don't know. These same people, if they are Judges, deliberately overlook very capable girls in favor of ugly ones because they believe the capable girls have features which are unrepresentative of Africa .

Either Nigerian judges have fallen for that old trick or somewhere along the line, oyibo has a hand in judging the winners of the MBGN competitions
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by tpiah: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
** not trying to knock the photo above me so kindly spare me the drama and hurt feelings. I just happened to post after litmus, that's all**

miss ghana universe:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_ZtneWMv1XfY/TEcGllI7Q6I/AAAAAAAATnU/S93_WeVYgVI/s1600/Ghana+-+Krystle-Awurama-Simpson.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.missuniverse2010.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Miss-Ghana-Universe-2010_01.jpg[/img]

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
oyinda.:

funny how your post is entirely about hair.

Phuck that!! You hating. Quit drinking haterade and you might get natural good hair and not have them weaved on you. ahhahahhahah. I wanted someone here to know that where people come from doesn't determine their hair growth. Stop drinking haterade. Go look for her and she will coach you on hair. Keep wearing weaves!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
What is this thread about? Do we always have to compare?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by oloritinu: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
please you guys should grow up and stop this nigeria against ghana.

it is boring.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by oyinda3(f): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2010
9jaganja:

Phuck that!! You hating. Quit drinking haterade and you might get natural good hair and not have them weaved on you. ahhahahhahah. I wanted someone here to know that where people come from doesn't determine their hair growth. Stop drinking haterade. Go look for her and she will coach you on hair. Keep wearing weaves!!!

silliest comment i've heard in my life.
why not try to grow your natural african hair to your butt and see if it grows like oyinbo hair. or even see if you can comb it without a headache after 1 month. pshh
your togolese friend just happen to have a looser hair texture which is rare. ppl call it "good hair" or "indian hair." even chris brown made a movie about it.
black girls won't stop wearing weaves unless you guys stop obsessing over long hair which is very hard for black girls to attain naturally.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by londoner: 12:44am On Aug 14, 2010
Yeah I would have to agree, this years Nigerian contingent is not pretty at all. The Ghanaian comparison is more of a deliberate mischief I think .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.