Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,533 members, 7,905,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? (1874 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by Moralistli(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
A female friend of mine that works with of the new generation banks there in Naija jokingly told me some days ago that she really likes one of their regular male clients,but she didn't know how to start with the guy. The girl is just 24 and she graduated 4rm uni some two years ago. She said she always feel gud and excited whenever the said guy came to her office, but unable to express her feelings. Mind you, she's damn pretty, but most shy fellow i hav ever come across.

I told her to discuss it with her female friends, she said they would laugh at her, and that her problem is how she would eventually feel if the guy in question is not interested or already married.

Ladies can you dare make the first move to stylishly approach a guy? Any clue?
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
Some clowns are just too thick to see the green light, you have to poke them with a stick at a 90 degree angle to make them realise the girl right in front of them fancies the pants off them.

In some cases even if you flash the kit cat they still will not geddit grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by omega25red(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
tell your friend to not take that risk because that guy just might turn out to be a person who will report such a thing which will result in her loosing her job most especially if he is married. Her boses will not want to here about how she did nothing wrong coming on to a client all they will care about is loosing a regular customer.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by yagbaboy1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
d babe should go ahead and excuse d guy on 1 of his visits and tell him.though she might look cheap but its beta than silence(cause it kills softly)
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by Spyker: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
Whatever happened to communication via phones. She can catch the guys attention just by calling and if he is interested, she might fix a meeting during weekends when she won't be in duty.
There are many ways of getting his number especially if she works in a babe.

NOTE: Hope she is not in love with his account since she is privilege to know its balance.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by daylae(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
Som are color blind. . . let her tell him straight.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by 1105(f): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Some clowns are just too thick to see the green light, you have to poke them with a stick at a 190 degree angle to make them realise the girl right in front of them fancies the pants off them.

In some cases even if you flash the kit cat they still will not geddit grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked ebony what did i do again~ grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
190.:

shocked shocked shocked ebony what did i do again~ grin grin
Uhmmm im liking the new improved version of you, keep it up and we may just be BFFs for life grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by Moralistli(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
In some cases even if you flash the kit cat they still will not geddit.

@ Ebonyeyes; Don't u think those that seemed not to geddit tend to ignore in order to respect themselves?
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by InkedNerd(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
Simple answer, tell her to leave the damn man. Never mix business with pleasure.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by double08(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Simple answer, tell her to leave the damn man. Never mix business with pleasure.

you are missing the point,my sis met her hubby at her place of work,its only when they are working together that makes it all wrong.

meanwhile some girls will give you green light and then when you make a move they will shine red light,like a faulty traffic light, damn!!! angry
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by Moralistli(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
@double08.

U are quite right.

meanwhile some girls will give you green light and then when you make a move they will shine red light,like a faulty traffic light, damn!!!

Just imagine such chagrin
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by InkedNerd(f): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
double08:

you are missing the point,my sis met her hubby at her place of work,its only when they are working together that makes it all wrong.

meanwhile some girls will give you green light and then when you make a move they will shine red light,like a faulty traffic light, damn!!! angry

I still don't think its a good idea. He's clientele. I'd never date one of my clients if there was a possibility that I would lose them as a client. Could be bad for business. I'm just thinking of it from an advertising students point of view. Anything that's bad for business is a no no for me.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by iice(f): 4:42am On Aug 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Some clowns are just too thick to see the green light, you have to poke them with a stick at a 90 degree angle to make them realise the girl right in front of them fancies the pants off them.

grin grin

She can make small talk when he comes in. . .like how are you? How family? How wife? Blah blah. Things that will give her clues, so she knows what to do next.

Me, i can, have and will make the first move.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by james1(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2010
@double08,you are right on the green then RED light thing.@spyker.yes'o.I was thinking the same thing!if the gurl is not been"tormented"by the figures that flash on her pc screen or that which she might have gotten wind of,let her make the move.simple questions like:how is your wife and children can and will over time or instantly make the man take a hard second look at her.everyone likes someone who cares.it has worked for me and is still working.it will for her and you.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by MrCork1: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2010
Ladies always giv Green lights with there Nyansh when they walk (CNN News: 1978)
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by Moralistli(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2010
@ Mr. cork; How true is that?
And don't you know better than talkin abt Nyansh all day long? I pray they don't suffocate u wit Nyansh one of these days,
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by dbigrod(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
iice:

grin grin

She can make small talk when he comes in. . .like how are you? How family? How wife? Blah blah. Things that will give her clues, so she knows what to do next.

Me, i can, have and will make the first move.

[size=15pt]i love babes who are not afraid to make the first move.keep it up. cheesy

hey people,

what exactly is wrong with a girl letting a guy know dat she likes him.this is d 21st century.why die in silence when u can make d move and be happy u did.

[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by buttkick: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
i had a beauty once. and it was the longest relationship i had which was for almost 4 years. it started out with an outright unsolicited kiss from patti. the rest as they say is history. people differ. the guy in question might just stiffen up and ask what a heck. let her drop some hints on his trail if he fails to catch them he may also forget her birthday when they start dating.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by deniyor: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2010
I find it much easier to believe every girl wants to lay me and is giving me the green light grin. If she is my type, I go for it, green light or not.
Re: Ladies, Can Any Of You Give Green Light? by swiftycool(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^^ true that! The problem these days is that too many girls are giving massive green (flood) lights like crazy these days once they see a fresh clean money-made bloke, especially in Naija banks, churches and unis. Its very difficult 4 a dude to know which is genuine or just for face value. Talking up to a guy directly is diffrnt' but when theres like an ocean of green lights, it could be damn scary. Solid guys aint cheap u know. wink

(1) (Reply)

Must You Have An Ex? / If I Were A Virgin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.