Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,666 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Oh Wow! See What A Mother Did After Her Daughter Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Wow! See What A Mother Did After Her Daughter Was Raped (821 Views)

My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped / My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Wow! See What A Mother Did After Her Daughter Was Raped by megist80: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
A young lady has taken to social media to reveal what her mother did after she was raped and fell into depression.

The lady revealed that her mother blamed her for the rape saying she caused it to happen to her. The young lady added that her mother called an ambulance after she tried taking her own life as the mother did not want a corpse in her house.

A guy I knew forced himself onto me, my mother blamed me for putting myself in that situation. That night I tried taking my own life and she told me she only called the ambulance cause she didn’t want a corpse in her house. Next day she got me admitted into a mental institution

Yeah not everyone has great mothers unfortunately

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/oh-wow-see-what-a-mother-did-after-her-daughter-was-raped/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Oh Wow! See What A Mother Did After Her Daughter Was Raped by Bigmugu: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin
Re: Oh Wow! See What A Mother Did After Her Daughter Was Raped by Randy100: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
She didn't tell us the full story. Maybe the mother don tire to warn her and she no gree. Girls stay one place.

(1) (Reply)

Just Be Ready. / Cossy Ojiakor Whine Her Waist While Showing Her Bum Seductively - Video / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.