Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi (47716 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Randy100: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2019
slawomir:
isoright

You nor go green nag adesua belle now

Untill one sharp guy load her with the akamu and i bet she nor go tell you

Record has it that 60% of the first child in a marriage belongs to another man
Don't mock a man because of infertilty unless you don give birth. Your record is a lie.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by slawomir: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
Randy100:
Don't mock a man because of infertilty unless you don give birth. Your record is a lie.

Record don't lie oga
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Ologogoro: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
This wizkid is just an immature and an ungrateful buffoon who couldn't try all his best to meet up with his BENEFACTOR's wedding.

Without BankyW in his life, he will still be suffering in ojuelegba.

Davido would have done better.... This i am sure about.

Let's stop saying if not for someone cos whatever will be will be. Talent can never be hidden.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
This wizkid is just an immature and an ungrateful buffoon who couldn't try all his best to meet up with his BENEFACTOR's wedding.

Whatever. They're clearly still friends.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Mrbfixed2019: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by iamjavadem(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2019
Wailers will always wail. good news causes them pains. mumu. u r obviously a virgin talking crap.
slawomir:
isoright

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2019
And it took him this long to say it, anyways, I agree with him, people should learn to be less judgemental on others.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Dotng: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2019
slawomir:
isoright

Are you one of them? tongue
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Olodo24: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Go and born
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by malakaimoscondo: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Cuatony56:
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up if interested
090-78-19-29-82
100%legit winning no doubt
stake high and win big for ur self.abi?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by DimIsaac10(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Political statement
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by obowunmi(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
BankyW Knacked Niyola to satisfaction and ran.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by GoldenBeast: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:

���
Sorry!!!
If Wiz no dey Davido no go dream of Music

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by notoriousbabe: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Liar, this guy can lie
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Xinzu: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:

David go cancel that show just to attend the wedding.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi by Ayobami7(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers / Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.