Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,616 members, 7,930,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:32 AM

Happy Birthday To Me.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Me.. (210 Views)

Happy Birthday To The Pretty Wife Of Oba Saheed Elegushi / Happy Birthday To Me, Am +1 Today 18/09 / 'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me.. by romeoetin(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to thank you God for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.

Happy birthday to me �
#birthday

(1) (Reply)

Free Giveaway / Auditions For Bbnaija Starts On February 1st / Davido's Youtube Channel, Please Click On Link And Subscribe To The Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.