Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,301 members, 7,900,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Women Cope More With Stress Than Men. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Cope More With Stress Than Men. (503 Views)

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! / Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Cope More With Stress Than Men. by pareto(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
I observe in virtually all the places i have being that women are able to cope more with stress than men.
Either at home or in the office.
For instance, a man and a woman both leave for work in the morning and come late at night.
Despite this, a woman will still enter the kichen.
but a man while looking so tired would rather want to be alone. either watching TV, reading news paper,
be with his laptop or even go to bed.
This is one of the reasons I appreciate my AFRICAN WOMAN!
Re: Women Cope More With Stress Than Men. by Sissy3(f): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2010
pareto:

I observe in virtually all the places i have being that women are able to cope more with stress than men.
Either at home or in the office.
For instance, a man and a woman both leave for work in the morning and come late at night.
Despite this, a woman will still enter the kichen.
but a man while looking so tired would rather want to be alone. either watching TV, reading news paper,
be with his laptop or even go to bed.
This is one of the reasons[b] I appreciate my AFRICAN WOMAN!
[/b]

you berra tongue

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Fastlink For Sale / Still Very New Multilinks 3g Modem + 17gb Active On Night Plan For Just 11k: / Polities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.