Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (video) (476 Views)

Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (video) by ExAngel007(f): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
A man was seen driving a self-made car on the streets of Lagos, causing other road users to stop and stare at his unique car.

According to media entrepreneur, Ayo Animashaun, he was so impressed that he stopped the young man to ask if he made the car himself and the man replied in the affirmative.

He also revealed that he has created a drone that flies and a helicopter.

Ayo Animashaun wrote:

I met this young man last Sunday afternoon while I was driving to the office and we became friends. He was in
my office yesterday and we had a long chat. He built his car, has a drone that flies, built a helicopter but doesn’t even have a phone.

This young man put everything he has and get in his passion. He can’t even boast of a “palasa” phone. No battery to start his car, he pushes. He needs our support You need to hear his full story. Stay tuned.

Watch the video of the man driving his car
below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/man-filmed-driving-a-self-made-car-on-the-streets-of-lagos-video.html

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (video) by cooldipo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thanks Ayo..... For using your platform for a noble course in this #10 year challenge era shocked
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (video) by Rextizz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
If car or okada clear this one, Dem go say nah devil work.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Marketing At No Cost / Woman Who Entered Lion’s Enclave At Zoo Says ‘I Am The Lion Now’ (see Video) / Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.