Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (40255 Views)

Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) / Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Hezekiah, Ugwu Stephen, Amalum Chikamso's Locally Made Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by okpmoses: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]this car is turning on its own
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by jonas499: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2019
support his ministry guys
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2019
grayht:
I see oshopey plaza, opebi roundabout

Na so
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Kuulest(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2019
This is incredible!
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by ransome001(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2019
this is economic growth but BUHARI wont invest in such...................creativity..............before u no it he is a black American
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by perdollar(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2019
i bet wt buharis life dt he is Igbo from Biafra.
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by kanubiafra: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Any welder can do this he should be arrested and charged to court for endangering the life of other road users. I'll rather walk to Benin or Abuja than sit down in this.

If you build a useless car, test drive , make it road worthy and register it with government agencies before you put it on a major road.
useless animal you need to see the first cars white people made before you talk nonsense. i hope you know that cars are actually made from carts and charriots pulled by horses
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by farem: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Any welder can do this he should be arrested and charged to court for endangering the life of other road users. I'll rather walk to Benin or Abuja than sit down in this.

If you build a useless car, test drive , make it road worthy and register it with government agencies before you put it on a major road.

You're saying the Right thing heartlessly!
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by OROSENIWO: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2019
franchasng:
Make sure you read this message below:

INTEGRITY JUST GOT REDEFINED!

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by busuyhi(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE BRILLIANT BUT NO SUPPORT
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by VULCAN(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2019
I wondered how long it would be before someone would try to Pull Him Down.It didn't take long.

This chap is so indigent he doesn't even own a phone and cannot afford car battery. But evil hearted people like yourself can't honour the suffering he must have undergone to push this passion project not to talk about offering a helping hand. Isn't it obvious to any normal human being that he would love to develop this to be closer to the norm?

But come to think of it. These type of off road vehicles are everywhere in developed countries albeit more advanced than this.

No one can be more wicked to a Black person than another of the same skin!

God deliver us from your type

Naijaguy12345:

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by tck2000(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
PythonDancer:
grin

If you were innoson . Would you employ employ him? Stop celebrating mediocrity, man!
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind / 2006 Benz S65 AMG Falls From Grace To Grass, Sold For 2% Of Original Price / Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.