Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,011 members, 7,903,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

How I Got Rid Of Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Rid Of Premature Ejaculation (622 Views)

FREE Video Reveals How Mama Ijeoma Got Rid Of Excess Belly Fat in 28 days / Pictures Of Premature Babies Smiling Are Too Adorable To Miss / I Secretly Got Rid Of 2 Pregnancies For Hubby While Waiting To Marry My BF Overs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Rid Of Premature Ejaculation by oshodisales: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
And You Keep On Wondering Why You Can't Still Maintain Strong Erection And You Can't Still Last Up To 20Minutes During Sex??
Well I Guess You Still Lack Something.

It does not matter how many products or supplements you have taken. Taking the right medication or supplement is a sure bet and guarantee for eradicating a problem once and for all.
You Haven't yet use MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE
Use MASCUM now and say goodbye to
-Quick Ejaculation
-Weak Erection and
-Low sperm quality.

Do not hesitate, Get yours now and be proud of your Masculinity.
Call/whatsap now: 08035258845
Visit: www.libracin.com/?ref=5

Re: How I Got Rid Of Premature Ejaculation by Zombicmodz: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Mr. Anorlu called me on Friday and said he's been hustling building his business empire in Lagos for 16 years now . After making a substantial amount and expanding into several branches he final got married 2 months ago.

PROBLEM
He said he's 44 years old and his wife is a young vital woman of 25. Immediately I penetrate my wife I release after 10-12 strokes about 2 minutes. She is fed up...

STRESS
Further discussion revealed he was also under a lot of pressure from loan repayment and frequent travel to and fro lagos and his branch offices in the east and north of the country...
He is not a smoker or hard drinker.
He confirmed the following difficulties;
*Weak erection
*Premature ejaculations
*Decrease in manhood thickness and length
*Performance anxiety

SOLUTION

After our recommendation he did as we asked We placed him on a cod liver oil supplement and of course the cream which took care of his weak erection and low libido ...

Mr Anorlu can now do 2-3 rounds of 8 mins each which I think he can improve on but at least his wife is very happy now.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Image / Any Cool Mature Lady Here In Ilorin??? / Expensive Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.