Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Please Save A Soul - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Save A Soul (367 Views)

Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App / Please Nairalanders Save A Soul / Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Soul by Eva101: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls my fellow nairalanders,,,dont let january pass me by..i though january comes with job opportunities..but am not seeing any..am a graduate of mass communication..i ve knowledge of ms word n excel..pls any job around ikeja and itz axis will be highly appreciated,,tankz
Re: Please Save A Soul by selfwife(f): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Eva101:
Pls my fellow nairalanders,,,dont let january pass me by..i though january comes with job opportunities..but am not seeing any..am a graduate of mass communication..i ve knowledge of ms word n excel..pls any job around ikeja and itz axis will be highly appreciated,,tankz
I sincerely pray you get a job that can pay your bills.
Re: Please Save A Soul by Eva101: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
selfwife:
I sincerely pray you get a job that can pay your bills.
amen
Re: Please Save A Soul by Olubusolami(f): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2019
God will answer our prayer, am also in ur shoe, graduate of Science laboratory Technology (Chemistry/Biochemistry) with 2:1, no job, I tire, depression is weighing person down
Re: Please Save A Soul by labusinessguide: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Eva101:

As a mass communication graduate, I want to believe that you understand the importance of content and content creation.

I want to believe that you have all it takes to create a masterpiece and sell a beautiful idea.

I'm not here to show you job opportunities... I will only inform you that you can create your own fortunes by embracing your passion and creating the best out of it.

Jobs maybe far from you... Ideas is always closer.

If you want me to share more ideas with you or perhaps help you get a hold of your life and future, you may want to contact me on 0.9.0.9.3.3.5.2.0.0.3 (phone and whatsapp)

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Team Lead In A Real Estate Company / Go Global Africa 2019 Opportunity / Apply For This Job Opportunity Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.