Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Found A Used Condom In My Husband’s Car But I Still Trust Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found A Used Condom In My Husband’s Car But I Still Trust Him (1006 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Used Condom In My Husband’s Car But I Still Trust Him by Beke2020: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello Admin,

Yesterday morning,my car would not start. After several attempts to start it,I finally took my husband’s other car because I was running late. After work that day,as I was getting off my purse spilled its content and I tried to get some of the things that spilled out. My ATM card and some other items.

It was as I was picking those items that I touched something soft under the passenger’s seat. I tugged at it and pulled out a used condom. It was clear that the condom was used recently. I was in shock. I closed my eyes and did not want to think at all. Is my husband cheating on me? On Sunday evening,he did use this car to drop his son from his previous marriage after the boy spent the whole weekend with us.

Right then,my heart began to pound. Pound with a million questions. I have been married for about a year now. My husband has a son from a baby mama. They were.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-found-a-used-condom-in-my-husbands-car-but-i-still-trust-him/

Re: I Found A Used Condom In My Husband’s Car But I Still Trust Him by Beke2020: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
LivelyStones!

A unique & interactive Relationship WhatsApp group with possitive impacts.

*Guided By Rules, Strictly For Relationship Issues. Managed & Maintained By Our Super Admins & Moderators, Inspired With a VISION.*

_Changing the narratives

Invite friends and like minds �

*Group link. Share with friends*

https:///D71sGamxetQ6VKkKbRHdbk

(1) (Reply)

Strip Clubs In Gwagwalada / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? / Togo Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.