Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,506 members, 7,975,050 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:35 PM

No Champions League & Ballon D'or: Zlatan Is Just Jealous Of Ronaldo! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Champions League & Ballon D'or: Zlatan Is Just Jealous Of Ronaldo! (556 Views)

No Champions League For Arsenal And Manchester United This Season And Nect / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards / Zlatan Is Back But Will Ibrahimovic's Ego Allow Him To Play A Supporting Role? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Champions League & Ballon D'or: Zlatan Is Just Jealous Of Ronaldo! by IDRISVESPA: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Following the criticism from the LA Galaxy striker towards Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo, Goalcliq wonders why the controversial Sweden is jealous of a man who is regarded as the greatest in the game.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a man who doesn't hold back when it comes to speaking out openly but this time, he went far beyond by criticizing a man who have done what he couldn't do irrespective of his claim as being the best in the world.

READ MORE:https://www.goalcliq.com/2019/01/no-champions-league-ballon-dor-zlatan.html

Re: No Champions League & Ballon D'or: Zlatan Is Just Jealous Of Ronaldo! by babakb: 5:26am On Jan 16, 2019
I just hope Messi fans all over the world will not conspire to assassinate Cr7.
They keep reminding everyone about how Messi is the GOAT

They are so hurt that Cr7 ever existed.
They wished they could wipe away Cr7 records from our Memories.
They wish it was Messi that has 5 UCL titles and not Cr7.
They wished Messi has a World Cup.
They wished it was Messi that is enjoying legendary status in Man Utd, Madrid and Juventus.

Cr7 has really hurt these Messi fans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather: I Can Buy Whatever I Want Every Month Till I Die / Quitters Never Win ! Try This 11 Odds... Z6639yqc / This Barcelona Player Should Join The Circus After Duel With Chukwueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.