Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians (32673 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 7:02am On Jan 16, 2019
The moment I saw one Ifeanyi's comment, I just lost interest.

Those ones have lost their souls beyond redemption to the devil.
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2019
What is the app meant to achieve

3 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by PythonDancer: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2019
tollyboy5:

Rubbish even many Lagos indigene don't support san wo olu Yoruba immigrant are our problem in Lagos. We only support agbaje19 he is our son. Sanwo/hamzat are bastard.
Kk
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by PythonDancer: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2019
mightyhazell:
so there are even yoruba names too.. Thought it was all 'Igbos'. Make tribalism no make una kpai sha..

Nigerians expressing themselves has turned to ipob..just the way a nigerian coup turned to an igbo coup overnight by scheming liars like you
Ipob ?
I don’t get you
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by posi98: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2019
hmm
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Hotfreezer: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:
lmao @ a bunch of Igbos entertaining themselves with their usual hate mongering, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism.

Hatred and bitterness neva let you progress..

There's a reason why you Igbos are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria

grin grin

Igbos have an abnormal propensity to hate good things and that's why no good thing ever happens to Igbos.
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by marvin906(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2019
ohh lord my chest.. laugh wan kill me ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2019
The app would become obsolete after the election..... Assuming he wins, he would become unaccessible to the masses.........
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Jeremy123(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Lagos grin grin grin
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2019
djevino:

Guy your brain have been programmed to run on the zombie Operating system tbh.. smh

Zombie OS grin

3 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2019
is Nigerians fool? or just cursed?

1 Like

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by kufre2010: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2019
This is what APC had reduced Nigerians to. They think we are hungry and easily bought over with a mule of rice and carry. This is against the electoral law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by wonder233: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Zombie spotted
deomelo:
lmao @ a bunch of Igbos entertaining themselves with their usual hate mongering, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism.

Hatred and bitterness neva let you progress..

There's a reason why you Igbos are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2019
undecided what did d App do to them to warrant all these extravagant puppish play
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by cardoctor(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Yeye app or what?
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Rollins777(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2019
I just downloaded the apps now and got a phone call from to be babajide sanwo-olu in-law and also made Lagos state deputy governor,God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2019
Since politicians want to be mad, lets all be mad together, I just love the sarcasm. grin grin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
lol cheesy
of a truth we are not ok in this country tongue
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the nutcase that the drug baron of bourdillion wants to impose on us never saw this coming.
I tell you! An app is meant to solve a problem! It simply shows that he has nothing upstairs!!!

Everything he said during the debate is what a minister working with Ambode has said over and over again!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by adisabarber(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
I think Sanwo Olu is doing too much. Calm down guy and dont allow all these wolves use you to chop yam. I wonder how much this unecessary app cost. Next will be gift bags. Aso ebi. Sanwoolu needs a fencer. I trust Ambode, he would have told them all to fvk off.

He has to be a "good party man" by allowing people to "chop" even if what they are offering is useless

2 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Guchis(f): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Lmao! grin It's just humour guys! Relax
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Boyooosa(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
PythonDancer:

He is not doing too much
But that was a bad move I guess, mist especially if the app is as useful as a used condom in value.
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
And what use is this app? Nigerian politicians and desperation

2 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2019
PythonDancer:

There are actually more Igbo names there than yoruba. Let’s call a spade a spade .
You won’t benefit anything from telling the blatant white lies
let's hope you are not including those names from south south to the list cos you are dumb like that .Any name that is not Yoruba or Hausa is automatically ibo to you. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by aewhydot: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2019
Our youths are just too stupid, How can you download an App, granted all permissions there is to be granted, still gave the App a Five star rating just to write rubbish about the said App. In case you don't know, their aims have been achieved, they have access to your contacts already and they will still do their campaign. As for me and my folks, we aint downloading any shit

2 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Reptyle(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2019
The man has achieved his aim...he has got everyone talking about Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

The man's campaign strategy will be a case study in universities very soon. How he turned a hitherto unknown name to a household name in just about 4 months.

Genius!
Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2019
These cynical remarks express the depth of hopelessness among Nigerians for politicians

2 Likes

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by fasho01(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerians are just savage

Btw, bad publicity is still a good thing

1 Like

Re: The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians by Brightest04(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2019
You know what?This is the real Nigerians,funny, entertaining, hilarious and never hide their identity. Infact I love to be a Nigerian.Nigerians don't want to be someone else but who they're.

God bless Nigeria,God bless Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS) / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.