Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,667 members, 7,889,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

#10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast (39971 Views)

Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by gaby(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
davodyguy:

Not until, you're seen physically. Portray yourself orderly no matter where you are. Thousands of people who post on Nairaland are actually doing very very well in real life, but there's no competition on a faceless forum to warrant a boast about status

Very irrelevant sermon.
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by nadiq1: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
G1STMORE:
A litle girl, Miracle of 6 months old born prematurely without sucking her mother's breast that weighed 0.7KG, was in the incubator, survived many blood transfusion.

She joins the trend of "10 Years Challenge" as she shares then vs now photos.

As shared with caption...

#10YEARS )CHALLENGE: 10 years ago, Miracle was BORN PREMATURELY, 6 MONTHS, WEIGHED 0.7 KG, WAS IN THE INCUBATOR FOR THREE MONTHS. NEVER BATH WITH WATER BUT WAS CLEANED WITH ONLY OLIVE OIL. SHE NEVER SUCKED HER MOTHER'S BREAST, SURVIVED MANY BLOOD TRANSFUSION. MANY NURSES GAVE UP HOPE ON HER BUT GOD HELD AND KEPT HER UNTIL SHE TRIUMPHED.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/10yearchallange-see-girl-born-prematurely-without-sucking-her-mothers-breast

Now, this is the best #10yearchallenge so far....
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by princemillla(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
owonikoko700:

bobrisky angry angry angry

Kai stop that u wan mKe I vomit
Re: #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast by peteruuu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
gaby:
Wow...what a beautiful transformation.

I'm sure this was the kinda change we all were expecting...

Fret not guys...Let's keep faith I'm certain we'll get there..

Yah neh.... We'll get there when we get there!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.