Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic (6730 Views)

Bbnaija Housemate Shegz Spotted Naking Bella this Night {pic + Video} / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2019
News Reaching NairaFame from relationship blogger, Joro , a young man based in Ibadan has shared his encounter with a lady that attends white garment churches.
After sleeping with her, she woke up as early as 4am to quickly say some prayers at his bathroom.
He is presently feeling endangered and has shared his story online.

See his message below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/wonders-ibadan-guy-took-white-garment.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by Chizuru01(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2019
You are worried about your star but you kept on dicking any girl that comes your way. You see your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by itspzpics(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by Olawaleyy036(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Chizuru01:
You are worried about your star but you kept on dicking any girl that comes your way. You see your life
grin
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by LordIsaac(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2019
The truth is, I dated one before. Despite her pleas otherwise, my saving grace was that I NEVER had sex with her. Hmm.... A lot happened later which is a topic for another day. My counsel is for him to return to another good white garment church for revelations. Then he can proceed to MFM for deliverance.

9 Likes

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by dkronicle(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2019
LordIsaac:
The truth is, I dated one before. Despite her pleas otherwise, my saving grace was that I NEVER had sex with her. Hmm.... A lot happened later which is a topic for another day. My counsel is for him to return to another good white garment church for revelations. Then he can proceed to MFM for deliverance.
Choi and i been don dey arrange one wey i go nack on sunday.
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by projectreserve2: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by LordIsaac(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
dkronicle:

Haa...bro... Take my word for it, it is risky!
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by nairafame(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
LordIsaac:

Bad guy
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by techking: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
LordIsaac:

Wats soooo scary abt white garment girls?
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by wittyt98(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
not all white garment church girls do weird and spiritual things grin BUT WE ALL CAN AGREE THEY RE EXPOSED TO THE IDEA OF SPIRITUALLY CONTROLLING A GUY grin grin

date at your own risk grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by dkronicle(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
LordIsaac:

Taken bro.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by Khd95(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
i dunno if its diabolic, but there is something exceptional about white garment girls...aside the fact that most of them are utterly beautiful and fair in complexion...i have dated one.and this girl is fucking amazing,respectful, humble and intelligent..i already saw future with her sef...we didnt brake up tho but we went apart..ordinary blenze she gimme suck it was hard to get over for a very long time,i was kinda worried abi she tie me to one coconut tree ni grin grin

wetin gimme assurance say nothing go happen was the fact tht i didnt fok,na just brezz i suck undecided embarassed cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by Khd95(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
dkronicle:

bro if u are not spiritually strong, abort the mission...i repeat abort

this is not a drill bro

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by dkronicle(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Khd95:

bro if u are not spiritually strong, abort the mission...i repeat abort

this is not a drill bro
Ok bro. I don X am. Make i better dey face my own babe

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by metroid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why thinking negative
She may have came all that way to save your life

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by Alapamasise: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
I found this interesting for those who need to create a memorial site for their loved ones who have passed away/died, either recently, or even if needed in the future. gonebutloved.com it is both a website and an app created by an African. It will be great if we can all patronize the site whenever needed and share it with others who might need it
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by Mohdhk(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bros mask up!!!! Answer yourself or you go see d market wey u buy anyways sha, i wish all d best
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by dmbaiseboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
When u were dicking did u call joro to come and join u Small quiet time dis girl just had we wont hear word for u....
Re: Ibadan Guy Took A White Garment Church Girl Home And This Happened At Night. Pic by femi4: 6:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Nothing to worry about, even the ones coming from vigil will sex you all night and still wake you the following morning for morning devotion. Enjoy the sex and don't question her

(1) (Reply)

Baby Welcomed By Cobhams Born Blind – Twitter User / Mercy Eke Show Off N@ked Backside As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday / Where Is Olajumoke The Bread Seller Turned Model? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.