Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,465 members, 7,897,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released (11735 Views)

Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by firstolalekan(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Bastard Joble
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Segloyd(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I don't know who is the maddest between Reno, FFK and that lousy senator who is now enjoying his life in DSS custody

These three idiot u mentioned now go soon drink sniper. That I can assure u...
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by FLYFIRE(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I don't know who is the maddest between Reno, FFK and that lousy senator who is now enjoying his life in DSS custody

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by LZAA: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Reno is just confirming what amaechi confirmed what we suspected all along
Only apthieves and BMC zombies hail the great dolapo grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelo velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by chocolatelady(f): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2019
afroniger:
But why does Reno always sound embittered and angry?? Always.
its simply becos PMB defeated GEJ in 2015 election meaning no more job and free money for Reno.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Edzy: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2019
how did we get here? Reno is indeed a man of God
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Randy100: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:
He insults Buhari yet expects the north to massively vote for his principal Atiku despite knowing that buhari is a demi god among notherners.

Let him keep it up and watch next month results
Demi my left nyash. A man that lost election three times and threatens people with blood. My brother Daura is sure this time for the failure called Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Buterflyle0: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Randy100:
Demi my left nyash. A man that lost election three times and threatens people with blood. My brother Daura is sure this time for the failure called Buhari.

You forget that PDP rigged him out all three times

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by HappyPagan: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2019
remi4ever:

I can develop any type of andriod database application...
Na so.
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by FLYFIRE(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

And he 'Eventually won' and now made himself USELESS
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by remi4ever(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

Na so.
Are you doubting? You want proof? or you are just being st..........?

1 Like

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Buterflyle0: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2019
FLYFIRE:

And he 'Eventually won' and now made himself USELESS

He eventually won and made PDP useless. See how a once ruling party has been turned to a toothless dog who cannot even win bye elections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by CptCharlesVane: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Stays in the US and rants about not being afraid of the senile and lifeless one cheesy grin how brave Mr. Omokri
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2019
BROTHER RENO SOWI YOU HEAR, HE THING PAIN YOU WELL WELL, SOTE YOU NO FIT HOLD AM AGAIN, SORRY FOR YOUR INFORMATION OGBENI RENO, 4+4 IS A GOAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2019
BROTHER RENO SOWI YOU HEAR, THE THING PAIN YOU WELL WELL, SOTE YOU NO FIT HOLD AM AGAIN, SORRY YOU HEAR. FOR YOUR INFORMATION OGBENI RENO, 4+4 IS A GOAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari shoud give the useless Reno a job..........give him a job to do Mr. President and he will stop disturbing.

1 Like

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by lastmessenger: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:
He insults Buhari yet expects the north to massively vote for his principal Atiku despite knowing that buhari is a demi god among notherners.

Let him keep it up and watch next month results
keep quiet ewu Gambia. Who made him a demigod in the north?. For your information I live in the north and only brainwashed Muslims worship buhari here.

1 Like

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Zubbyemodi(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Reno a major table shaker! The tormentor of PMB
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by sammy99(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
yes Reno,keep giving dem sleepless night until one single task of d nigerians is achieved which is sending d lifeless one back to his cows.
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by HappyPagan: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2019
remi4ever:

Are you doubting? You want proof? or you are just being st..........?
Not doubting, Bro. Only you can build any type of android database application.

udemy boys.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Randy100: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Really and the fourth one he rigged himself in. Is it not PDP that conducted the one that he won.
Buterflyle0:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Lufthansa: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2019
You need to understand that Reno is pained that is masters are phased out of power as he no longer gets what he was getting while his master was in power. His case is simply that of a drowning man who would latch on anything to save himself.

seanfer:
I watched the program this morning on STV.. The Presenters asked Reno about the division in PDP, as usual Reno was busy talking about APC’s division... He appears frustrated throughout the whole interview... February 16 is just 30 more days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by remi4ever(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

Not doubting, Bro. Only you can build any type of android database application.

udemy boys.. grin grin grin grin
Dammmn!! I'm sorry for u sir, I know PHP,MYSQL well...and i can combine both services to work with the front-end built with A.S
Do you want me to educate u?

I repeat, "I can build any android database app", Try me.

I attached a W.I.P for you, masturbate ur doubts with that... Have a good day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by FLYFIRE(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

He eventually won and made PDP useless. See how a once ruling party has been turned to a toothless dog who cannot even win bye elections
And it WILL go into record in Nigeria's history as the ONLY govt that ruled for ONLY ONE term.
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by BluntBoy(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2019
mekaboy:

If you are among the over 20 million that lost their jobs or parents of the over 30 million out of school children you should be angry.

Oh, please, stop this sentiment of yours.

Reno has long been angry. He has been angry since day 1 of Buhari's administration.

Many of you are using the excuse of the recession. But we all know that you all have always hated Buhari.

Stop pretending to care about those who lost jobs. After all, some of those who lost their jobs under Obasanjo and Atiku 15 years ago have finally got some of their entitlements under Buhari. If you really care so much, why are you not happy for those who got some of their entitlements after 15 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by BluntBoy(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Randy100:

If not for rigging, Buhari would have been president long before now.
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2019
lastmessenger:
keep quiet ewu Gambia. Who made him a demigod in the north?. For your information I live in the north and only brainwashed Muslims worship buhari here.

I'm sure your own North starts and ends in your backyard.

How many Northern cities have you even been to?

They will be talking as if the North is just one street.

1 Like

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by 1stallon(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2019
afroniger:
He's suffering from free money withdraw syndrome
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by 1stallon(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2019
afroniger:
He's suffering from free money withdrawal syndrome

1 Like

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by BluntBoy(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2019
Randy100:
Really and the fourth one he rigged himself in. Is it not PDP that conducted the one that he won.

INEC conducted the election and for the first time in 16 years, INEC refused to be hijacked in spite of the shameless theatric display by an infamous PDP member to fire up the polity.

It was a new dawn. And it would continue that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill 10 Bandits In Niger State, Repel Attack On Kundu In Rafi LGA / Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State / Senate Considers Rejecting Buhari’s Ambassadorial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.