Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations (430 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations by babecode: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2019

In Facebook post, however, Fani-Kayode apologised for his earlier comment but said some people actually searched the CJN’s home.

The former minister also insinuated that Onnoghen’s bank accounts had been frozen by agents of the Federal Government.

He said, “Yesterday I was informed by usually reliable sources that EFCC were positioned outside CJN’s home. I have since discovered that the men were not from EFCC and I removed the posting. The error is regretted.

“Meanwhile can the Federal Government tell us which agency sent those men and why they beat a retreat? Again is it true that a television journalist was arrested at the scene and his camera and footage confiscated? If so, why?

“Finally is it true that the Attorney General has ordered the NFIU to freeze Onnoghen’s bank accounts. Questions, questions, questions! The tyranny continues unabated.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/fani-kayode-apologises-to-efcc-makes-fresh-allegations.html

1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations by oyebanji44: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
The cursed
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations by apriko(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Fast guy.....

Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations by oyebanji44: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations by Mynd44: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2019

(1)

"Declare A National Emergency Over Buhari's Dementia" A Nairalander Calls (see ) / This Youtube Video Killed Buhari Omo Pdp Are Wicked (watch) / PDP Chairman Shouted APC In PDP Rally See What They Did To Him , Too Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.