Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,592 members, 7,944,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl (7788 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by opuro(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
OMOEKO it is not disrespect that makes men do such things. IT IS MENS NATURE. ALL MEN ARE POLIGAMUS IN MIND. SOME JUST PRACTICALISE IT.
     LIKE ABRAHAM, SOLOMON,CLINTON, OBJ, AND WETIN BE THAT ISREALI LEADERS NAME?
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by star01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2007
but i dont think there's big deal or wrong in that, it depends who tell girl is, she might be his business associate,partner
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by angelchi(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2007
hw him go dey hotel with another babe n him still dey assure u say nothing dey happen? mak u 4get d guy joo.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by spoilt(f): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2007
you didnt give us enough details oh. are they in the same room? shocked or are they in different rooms? are they there for business?
if it bothers you enough then maybe you dont trust him 100% . i feel your pain sha. since he's with a girl who obviously likes him. hate such girls who are always all over a man who they know is already taken. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by lauryn(f): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ Topic
Bleep trust, ever heard "3-some"! U'd better go join dem or U'ld be missing out.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by cuteass1(f): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
@cuteass
i swear, we don't even know up to 1/3 of the story. Cheesy

@IBB fan

My brother, follow me see ooh, what rubbish angry angry

the worst part of the whole thing is that the little miss poster hasn't even shown face to explain or respond to replies.

I've come to the conclussion that some either come to nairaland and take us for fools, or think this is some kindergaten where the people have nothing else to do than speculate and conclude *sighs* angry angry angry

why else will someone put up a semi-story (a story that lacks details, that it looses its storiness lol) and dissappear, and then leave us here to be making assumptions and wasting our typing-energy,

when she could just come and tell us the exact happenings, get the advice she needs and everybody is happy cheesy

*well i'm out of here ooh, at least till the poster decides to start talking* wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by akara(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2007
shocked

She could be giving him lectures on how to be a good boyfriend to you, practicals is always better you know!

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by adconline(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2007
rented boyfriend abi na pay as you go. Is he a movie star? You said one of his admirers.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by MP007(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2007
I SOMETIMES laugh at a lot of ladies , u know why , they thinks its impossible to be cute and at the same time be faithful(my ex sucks).anyways, thats the problem.If ur ex goes into an hotel with another lady to have fun, confront him and let him know that u know , dialogue to know whats next and stop ranting here , u ever heard of part-time gurlfriend? aka booty call.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by akinjohn: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2007
you can try and find out more about the girl .just to put yourself in a saver side so won't put your relationship in a mess becouse of jelous
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Icon(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2007
Where is the Hopeozah girl sef? She don run
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by osegwu(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2007
No she no run. She only habernat.

How she take know say the girl na him admirer?

Can't two mature people stay 2gether without

been sinful? Lets get serious. We still have decent

people around and I am one of them. Ask Radiant.

still me
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Icon(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2007
osegwu:

We still have decent

people around and I am one of them. Ask Radiant.

still me
You OK I no go talk!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by lolaben(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2007
I really don't understand why you ladies are being so fooled with the four lettered word, called love. How will some one claiming to love you be warming a bed with someone else, toiling away with your emotions, the boyfriend of yours ain't worth it at all, he is not man enough to tell a lady off that is disturbing him, he is just cheating on you that is it. I believe God will give you someone better off out there, just go on with your life and let him be history. You have all it takes to be with someone much more better, because you are a precious person. God will order your steps, be careful. take care.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by georgies(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2007
This thing just dey sweet me
Let her surface and give us details
We will handle it from there.
For now,all we are doing is assumptions.
Let me assume,
They work together and probably on official trip.
He should let u know that if you people are serious.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by spikedcylinder: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2007
I cant believe this thread has 2 whole pages!!! This girl obviously doesnt know whats worrying her otherwise why would a sane person post an absolutely senseless thing like that? We know nothing at all about the real situation and she's not coming back to make people undertsand. Better face people with real problems!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by IBBFan(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2007
if i had a pic of this Hopeozah, i would've known whether to invite her to a hotel this election weekend so me and her can just chill, eat, sip, inhale and **** wink

meanwhile, Osewa should lock this thread. i'm tired of nigerian movie part 1 stories! so sickening!! sad sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Ibot: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2007
@poster
My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl

You yourself are confused.

ehn, so what happened in the Motel.

you never know, they might just go there and sit and start looking at each other.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by osegwu(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2007
They might trying their utmost best to

get somebody pregnant.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by hannydarl(f): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2007
If say you be my sister i for call you OTONDO BLOCK HEAD.ye ye ye yi ye yeye yi yeyeye ye angryyou no get sense say im dey use your head? he is ontop another woman panting and calling you in the process of digging deep telling you trash and you still dey there.Any way na your choice but remember if you stay i dont have time to reply to any: MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WHAT SHOULD I DO thread o dont say you were not warned
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by boladonas(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2007
hannydarl:

If say you be my sister i for call you OTONDO BLOCK HEAD.ye ye ye yi ye yeye yi yeyeye ye angryyou no get sense say im dey use your head? he is ontop another woman panting and calling you in the process of digging deep telling you trash and you still dey there.Any way na your choice but remember if you stay i don't have time to reply to any: MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WHAT SHOULD I DO thread o don't say you were not warned

@honey

i think they are prayer partners!
Cant prayer warriors stay in the same room ?
dont mind, seun , they re praying for u jare!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by U1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2007
Ouch!Now that hurts.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by deejay1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2007
boladonas:

@honey

i think they are prayer partners!
Cant prayer warriors stay in the same room ?
don't mind, seun , they re praying for u jare!!

word!!!! i guess so asswell bruv lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2007
your aware that he is in a hotel, and he knows your aware, for God's sake if he wanna cheat must he throw it at you in the face, angry. wise up girl.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by donan(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2007
Abeg allow that guy to have his fun. But seriously what gave u the impression that he will sleep in the same room with the gyal, abi na only one room wey dey the hotel?
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by IBBFan(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2007
e bi like say this boyfriend is enjoying the company of his admirer so much, he has decided to buy the hotel room. cheesy

Hope(less), if you ever come back to this thread and want to take just 1 advice, please let it be mine; forget about him and come to me. i don't go to hotels with admirers no matter how serious my pastor tells me the fasting and prayers are.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by samsilo(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2007
Most important question, what is he doing in the hotel and is in your town? Are they attending a course together, conference , colleagues or what?
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by IBDat(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2007
Omo she's gone to join them in the hotel!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by agnesoseka: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2007
lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by LEVI2ME(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2007
i will just like to say i like that if possibe i want to offer to join him in that hotel.
only and only if he pays the bills, because if your boyfriend is in an hotel with another woman
and you are not there with him then i surely would like to date you too.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Frankdizzy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2007
its all about survival of the fittest, ya digg, wink wink wink angry sad cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by jaybaby(f): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! / Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.