Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

70 Functions Of The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 70 Functions Of The Holy Spirit (677 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Functions Of The Holy Spirit by aliyunesta: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2019
We just had a an incredible weekend with the Holy Spirit… yes, I know He’s already in us, around us and on us at all times…but there are moments and times when He’s more palpable and people are healed, relationships are restored and good things happen…I’m still shaking sensing His presence now. I’d better go soak. Before I do, I wanted to share this post I prepared last week, about the Holy Spirit. In her book, Spiritual Revolution Patricia King shows really good Biblical research on the function of the Holy Spirit. This list of the 70 Functions of the Holy Spirit come from her research.
Re: 70 Functions Of The Holy Spirit by Nanosecond: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
[s]
aliyunesta:
We just had a an incredible weekend with the
Holy Spirit… yes, I know He’s already in us,
around us and on us at all times…but there
are moments and times when He’s more
palpable and people are healed, relationships
are restored and good things happen…I’m still
shaking sensing His presence now. I’d better
go soak. Before I do, I wanted to share this
post I prepared last week, about the Holy
Spirit.
In her book, Spiritual Revolution Patricia King shows really
good Biblical research on the function of the Holy Spirit. This
list of the 70 Functions of the Holy Spirit come from her
research.
[/s]

2 Shares

Re: 70 Functions Of The Holy Spirit by RipMorosini: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
aliyunesta:
We just had a an incredible weekend with the
Holy Spirit… yes, I know He’s already in us,
around us and on us at all times…but there
are moments and times when He’s more
palpable and people are healed, relationships
are restored and good things happen…I’m still
shaking sensing His presence now. I’d better
go soak. Before I do, I wanted to share this
post I prepared last week, about the Holy
Spirit.
In her book, Spiritual Revolution Patricia King shows really
good Biblical research on the function of the Holy Spirit. This
list of the 70 Functions of the Holy Spirit come from her
research.
This is Typhoid. Go for treatment!!
Re: 70 Functions Of The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Jan 19
aliyunesta:
We just had a an incredible weekend with the Holy Spirit… yes, I know He’s already in us, around us and on us at all times…but there are moments and times when He’s more palpable and people are healed, relationships are restored and good things happen…I’m still shaking sensing His presence now. I’d better go soak. Before I do, I wanted to share this post I prepared last week, about the Holy Spirit. In her book, Spiritual Revolution Patricia King shows really good Biblical research on the function of the Holy Spirit. This list of the 70 Functions of the Holy Spirit come from her research.
Patricia king lied to you. She never experienced the Holy Spirit sent by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob— God of Israel —, and as such this list presented in the book is a concocted list of religious ideas and nothing more. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Seal Bearing Name Of King Josiah's Court Official Uncovered In City Of David / Continue keeping an eye on RUGA. / Why Do Christians Hate Naira Marley ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.