Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,243 members, 7,891,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Kisa Gbekle Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kisa Gbekle Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos (3548 Views)

My Legs Get Me A Lot Of Attention- Kisa Gbekle / Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Kisa Gbekle Shook The Entire Social Media When She Releas / Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kisa Gbekle Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos by barlkeez(f): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
The beautiful and voluptuous Ghanaian actress, Kisa Gbekle was born on January 16, 1992. She was born into the family of 'no silver spoon'. Kisa Gbekle is not relenting in her quest to be one of Africa’s celebrated movie names.
From a humble beginning in Ghana’s movie industry, she has now entered Nigeria’s Nollywood movie industry, becoming Ghana’s last export to Nollywood.
Kisa started as a musician then featured in the TV series, The Miser, Accra Runs, Accra Hustlers, Stand By Me, 8PM and others.

The sexy curvaceous Ghana actress, Kisa Gbekle celebrates her 27th birthday today with these sultry photos.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/kisa-gbekle-celebrates-her-27th-birthday-with-sultry-photos.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Kisa Gbekle Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos by barlkeez(f): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Lovely Set Pic With Ken Erics / Hushpuppi Spent ₦20million Chilling With Peter Okoye / Anita Joseph Share Video Of Her Twerking And Bathing With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.