Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks (399 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Uneven Skin Tone Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hello Beautiful! i know as women we sometimes feel insecure about how our skin problems and most times and we try different skin products and creams and we spend lots and lots of money and then the problem still doesn't just go away. well i am not here to preach to you, i am actually here because i was once in your shoes and i wasted lots of money until i came across the power of Organic soap! trust me this stuff works like magic! you know those saying that the best things happens to you when you don't even plan for them that was it. since i started using this soap it has worked like magic and had to meet the person who does them that i had to be a distributor! lol it's great and funny thing is the seller doesn't even know the kind of super powers she has and because i am kind enough i have some for sale at a cool affordable price to give to you to try out and see for yourself. if this organic soap doesn't work please feel free to come to this post and bash me and i would give you a refund and i mean it. if you are interested you gotta hit me up on 08185820316 i am based in lagos though but i would consider sending nationwide. its high time we get our girl power back! cheers and happy new year. wink

1 Like

Re: Skin Ratches, Pimples, Oilly Faces, Bumps, Uneven Skin Tone, Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
okay so been seriously busy trying to meet request and all lol so i actually decided to put the product on jumia so they could help out with logistics and shipping. search Emerald Organic soap on Jumia if you wanna buy and see the Magic! cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Wearing On That Date With Your Boyfriend ? / 5 Fashion Mistakes Every Nigerian Man Should Avoid / Learn Wig Making In 4weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.