Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,062 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Painful Story Of A 85-year Old Woman Jailed Over Her Son's Crime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Painful Story Of A 85-year Old Woman Jailed Over Her Son's Crime (269 Views)

Painful Story Of My Nation NIGERIA / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Painful Story Of A 85-year Old Woman Jailed Over Her Son's Crime by Realbuzzing(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
An appeal has been made over the case of an 85-year-old woman jailed over her son’s crime. She i currently languishing in a prison in Umuahia, Abia state.

According to Christian Okezie Chukwuka of the Abounding Grace Foundation, the old Mama with two sons – was imprisoned following a case of kidnap and murder her elder son was involved in.

It was gathered that Mama’s son and his gang members kidnapped the mother of a popular wealthy businessman in Abia state, Chief Lord Dike Udensi Ifegwu (DUBIC) and killed her and the housemaid in the process.

One of the suspected kidnappers was arrested by the police and he revealed the remaining five gang members who participated in the crime.

Read Full Story Here
https://www.realbuzzing.com/painful-story-of-85-year-old-woman-jailed-over-her-sons-crime/

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All My Subscribers That Pertakes On My Yesterday Fixed Game M / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Promises To Do More With Instruments Of Legislation / Inec’s Contractor Is An APC Senatorial Candidate - Prof Yakubu Reportedly Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.