Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) (88608 Views)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by seeker121(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
This guy just have to be on low key for now if not something terrible than this await him as his attackers will want to complete their mission.A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by deomelo: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
God is good.

Wish him good health and vitality.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Mc oluomo for governor of Lagos 2027. Insha Allahu;

Osisikanwu for President of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daaaaaaamn...what da fvck
Hotfreezer:

This is Queen Nwokoye, a typical Ipob lady.

If her face looks like this, I'm sure her leg would look like that of Spartacus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by deomelo: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
bammy00:
I've never wished that anyone died but sometimes I just wish all these thugs something bad.

Sadly for you Igbos, evil wishers and evil-minded people, the man is alive.

God is greater than you, .

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by koyeni(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ok

Check my signature!
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by yettyberry890(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
wlc back
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nifemi2512(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Welcoming back the President General of
The Nigerian Association of Agberos.
The Thuggery club Chairman.
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
He better sit down for house during election day if he no wan the last stab that will send him to his grave.Thug.
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

Sadly for you Igbos, evil wishers and evil-minded people, the man is alive.

God is greater than you, .

The evil wishes of Igbos are well noted.

The Pdp constituency in Oshodi has an Igbo occupant. He tried to decamp to Apc but was refused.

We've heard all Igbos said about Mc Oluomo. Don't worry, the response will not be televised.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
jerryunit48:
Is he also a rapper? Am asking because of the MC in his name

No be only rapper, na wrapper grin

Na who dash monkey banana?
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by miketayo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
We celebrate criminals alot in this country
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Optional09: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
We go catch am again
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
SO WHEN HE is FILLING OUT HIS VISA REQUEST PLEASE wHAT DID HE WRITE UNDER Occupation?

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
TechConsult:
I don't even know what to type but I hope you get the jerk

But you typed anyways grin

Nairalanders, I hail una

Una no dey gree fall person hand

Just when you have closed for the day (laughing), somebody will still make you shine your teeth.
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Pulsenaija: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Check my signature
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Where's this moderator unstable in speech
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
hmmm
We live in a country where mediocrity is being celebrated above intelligence.
just as the same way you celebrate our useless musicians too

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
bammy00:
I've never wished that anyone died but sometimes I just wish all these thugs something bad.
Always try to put yourself in their shoes. We can make easy statements like, "Idiot. They should go to school and learn work instead of thug life". But all of us who went to school, do we all have work?

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Topmaike007:
just as the same way you celebrate our useless musicians too
Are u okay??
Where did I talk about musicians in my post??
Please stop quoting me, if u lack cognitive reasoning.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
jerryunit48:
Is he also a rapper? Am asking because of the MC in his name
No a dancer
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by btwo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look at this comment ... A so called educated graduate?

Small wonder

No mind the failed nairaland artiste.
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by legba1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
mankand:
Well shit just got real. Warlords are now been celebrated

No be ttoday we start celebrating war lords....Tompolo and all the fake generals in the ND were celebrated to high heavens....one of them is even today a celebrated king in ND

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
according to what one of his boy which is my guy told me the knife did not penetrate that his PA did that stabing
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
It was earlier reported that Musiliu Akinsanya, a chieftain of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) better known as MC Oluomo, has been discharged from a Lagos hospital where he was receiving treatment.

MC Oluomo was attacked at an All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in Ikeja on January 8 and was immediately taken to Eko Hospital, following injuries he sustained.

NAN reports that MC Oluomo left the hospital on Tuesday night after payment of over N2 million medical bill.

Many supporters and well wishers gathered at his house to greet him shortly after spending days in the hospital.

A source was quoted as saying that the NURTW leader may have left for the US after he was discharged.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/see-pictures-of-mc-oluomo-after-being-discharged-from-lagos-hospital.html

Association of Area Boys of Nigeria (Lagos State Chapter) Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Leader) Muhammad Buhari (National Patron)
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by wasiudvd(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
SO WHEN HE is FILLING OUT HIS VISA REQUEST PLEASE wHAT DID HE WRITE UNDER Occupation?
Visa for a citizen?

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by AuthorityXYZ: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
mankand:
Well shit just got real. Warlords are now been celebrated
It's quite disheartening that our brothers from the West embraces and celebrates touts.
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Toluhwanie(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
baliyubla:
And the stab wounds around his neck just magically disappeared. #fakenews.
Nah! Fake pictures
He looks more healthy in these pictures
Re: MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) by Sincarra: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gathering of evil men.

Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked (NIV)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.