Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] (1133 Views)

Sowore Asks EFCC To Prosecute U.S. School For Collecting Dollars From Bello / Throwback of Ex-Governor Ganduje Collecting Kickbacks from Kano Contractor (vid) / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] by okaynigeria: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari, the President of Nigeria, has finally spoken on video of Governor of Kano Abdullahi Ganduje allegedly collecting kickbacks in dollars from a contractor.

During a live presidential town hall meeting ‘The Candidates’, Buhari said he is doubting the video showing the Ganduje collecting the bribe in dollars as he smiles and laugh.

OkayNG reported that the live event was held at the Ladi Kwali Conference Centre, Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, on Wednesday.

When asked by the moderator Kadira Ahmed on why he hasn't reacted to the corruption allegation against Ganduje, Buhari said:

“Can Ganduje fail to trust somebody to give the money to him?

“That clip, somebody brought it to me of how the Kano Governor was receiving dollars and smiling and putting it in his pocket. I don’t know the extent of technology used and I can’t answer now because the state assembly has gone to court I decided not to talk about it, and the state assembly constitutionally could have dealt with that but then I heard the matter was taken to court,” the president said.

The moderator then asked Buhari if he believes the video is fake or real but Vice President Osinbajo tried to intervene. At this point, the moderator cuts him short, saying: “he can talk for himself.”

Buhari then replied that: “As I told you, I’ve seen the clip; I don’t know how much technology was used but can Ganduje fail to get somebody to get the money to him [and] he has to take it directly himself, smiling?

“I honestly am completely overwhelmed and the system has given me some relief; it’s in the court, it is in the state assembly so let them as much as possible deal with it. This thing has received a lot of publicity and I hope by the time I go on my campaign for re-election there will be some answers from the court and the state assembly in Kano state about the video.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nUfRytk3M

https://www.okayng.com/buhari-finally-speaks-on-videos-of-ganduje-collecting-dollars-watch-video/

Re: Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] by tsephanyah(f): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2019
It is exactly one month to the 2019 presidential election. Are you ready?
Re: Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] by baliyubla: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku vs Buhari face to face on Saturday. Buhari aka Mr. Takinalogy (technology) must debate.
Re: Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] by Angelparadise: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Please am denying to be a Nigeria rule by this clowns till they are booted out of anything call politics . I have never felt ashamed of someone in my life like this . Till the world ends I can fathom the reasons while a professor will allow to by shamed every time he speak to the public.
Re: Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] by Angelparadise: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Atiku vs Buhari face to face on Saturday. Buhari aka Mr. Takinalogy (technology) must debate.
Take this to the bank , Buhari will not debate after the worst interview he had yesterday , just imagine what will happened during debate . This is the only President in the world that can de market himself and still believed he is making sense.
Re: Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] by Racoon(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is just empty.Just imagine all the rubbish the president is rabbling undecided
Re: Buhari Finally Speaks On Videos Of Ganduje Collecting Dollars [video] by LoveMachine(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2019
We ain't gon make it...

(1) (Reply)

Please Update me On Banky W's House Of Rep result in Eti-osa / Its Over For Atiku. APC Already Rigged The Election. / See The Result Of All The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.