Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,381 members, 7,917,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kenya Hotel Attack; ‘I Recognized One Of The Terrorists’ – Man Reveals. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Hotel Attack; ‘I Recognized One Of The Terrorists’ – Man Reveals. (433 Views)

SAS Officer Hailed A Hero After He Stormed Kenya Hotel With Elite Units / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Hotel Attack; ‘I Recognized One Of The Terrorists’ – Man Reveals. by EmmyBlogs(f): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
A man who was rescued after several hours trapped inside the DusitD2 hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, said he recognized one of the attackers as a client.

“I knew one of them because he had a big scar on one of his hands,” Reuben Kimani said. “I saw them. They shot six of my friends, four didn’t die but two succumbed.”

One survivor rescued from the building said the attackers were “very confident; they were people who knew what they were doing”.

“Al-Shabaab has selected a target that is highly symbolic of Kenya’s economic success and its latest attack is aimed at undermining foreign investment and the recovery of the country’s tourism sector,” said Robert Besseling of EXX Intelligence, a risk consultancy on Africa.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/kenya-hotel-attack-i-recognized-one-of.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack; ‘I Recognized One Of The Terrorists’ – Man Reveals. by Oweku: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Problems Of New Zealand / OSAMA BIN LADEN: US offers reward for Osama's son Hamza / Xenophobia: S'African Govt Tells Ambassadors How To Respond To Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.