Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,436 members, 7,950,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up (27477 Views)

Just In: Angela Okorie And Hubby Serve Couple Goals In New Photos / Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by Dave4242: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
lamidex:
Cool, to marry and start raising kids dey hungry me but Buhari is a great idiot.
Lazy gorilla. Don't go and work. Be blaming innocent Buhari for your failure

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by Buharimustgo16F: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
lamidex:
Cool, to marry and start raising kids dey hungry me but Buhari is a great idiot.
No worry after Atiku done enter I just give only 6month u go marry sharp sharp
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by lamidex(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol

Thanks bro. grin

Buharimustgo16F:
No worry after Atiku done enter I just give only 6month u go marry sharp sharp
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by chukxie(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
The blue beret make sense.
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by rapheal5(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bloggers need serious beating no be this same lady them talk say she lost her son Cuz na sickle cell
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by sweetilicious(f): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
lamidex:
I want to have a family too.
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by Julia345(f): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=Rextizz post=74848867]Runs girl[/quote who.. Me or d woman ]
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by Printerscanner: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
lamidex:

What do we call the people that gave birth to a nonentity like you?
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up by lamidex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wow! Really? Arrangements can be made properly towards achieving a long lasting happily ever after. wink

sweetilicious:
I want to have a family too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Advises A Pregnant Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.