Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,086 members, 7,906,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out (1815 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out by bouboubee(f): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2007
i'm dating a guy that lost his job 2mnths before we met.he is not a graduate,and am in my 2nd year in school.for him to get a better job now is a prroblem[even graduates finds it difficult to]i don't know if am doing the right thing.though i love this guy[he does too but sometimes i think it's because he's got nothing for now]whta do you think?
Re: Help Me Out by djojo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2010
How do u know the guy av a job before u met him, note he may be lying for u.
As far as am concern will never put asunder to what God have put together,
i will just advise to stay by him for the bad time so that u can enjoy the good time together.
Re: Help Me Out by petersecur: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
My Dear friend stay where You, I was a very Poor guy before, all the female girls i dated run away because i was so Poor that i could not even afford a Jeans, , i could not help it and i remain single for years,, because no female is interested in me, so i was lonely for years without any female friend, only male friends,so i had to travel to Europe through Morocco and In the first week of me entering Spain, guess what? I won a Lottery, I am amoung the first set of people who the Euro Million lottery In Spain the year 2003 and I won €15, Million euros  and since then My Life has turn around  until One day Thing turn around, and Today I am really Loaded and I am worth Over 700 Million naira, so i have everything In life! I Just give you my life testimony and i advice you to be patience and i promise you things will get better and you will reap what you sow!! Guess what? I am still searching for that special queen of Mine, i am waiting and searching and i dont pose as a rich dude, because i am a young man and always on low profile, because of my past experiences so i am always careful in chossing a partner.
Re: Help Me Out by sugarpp: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
petersecur:

My Dear friend stay where You, I was a very Poor guy before, all the female girls i dated run away because i was so Poor that i could not even afford a Jeans, , i could not help it and i remain single for years,, because no female is interested in me, so i was lonely for years without any female friend, only male friends,so i had to travel to Europe through Morocco and In the first week of me entering Spain, guess what? I won a Lottery, I am amoung the first set of people who the Euro Million lottery In Spain the year 2003 and I won €15, Million euros and since then My Life has turn around until One day Thing turn around, and Today I am really Loaded and I am worth Over 700 Million naira, so i have everything In life! I Just give you my life testimony and i advice you to be patience and i promise you things will get better and you will reap what you sow!! Guess what? I am still searching for that special queen of Mine, i am waiting and searching and i dont pose as a rich dude, because i am a young man and always on low profile, because of my past experiences so i am always careful in chossing a partner.

@ petersecur seriously i am nt lyn something directd me to nairaland today n i saw ur post. I think we r meant to be cheesy wat r u doin 4 val's day? wink p.s. i hope u believe in fate n love
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2010
petersecur:

My Dear friend stay where You, I was a very Poor guy before, all the female girls i dated run away because i was so Poor that i could not even afford a Jeans, , i could not help it and i remain single for years,, because no female is interested in me, so i was lonely for years without any female friend, only male friends,so i had to travel to Europe through Morocco and In the first week of me entering Spain, guess what? I won a Lottery, I am amoung the first set of people who the Euro Million lottery In Spain the year 2003 and I won €15, Million euros  and since then My Life has turn around  until One day Thing turn around, and Today I am really Loaded and I am worth Over 700 Million naira, so i have everything In life! I Just give you my life testimony and i advice you to be patience and i promise you things will get better and you will reap what you sow!! Guess what? I am still searching for that special queen of Mine, i am waiting and searching and i dont pose as a rich dude, because i am a young man and always on low profile, because of my past experiences so i am always careful in chossing a partner.
I think its love at ist read, im in love with you kiss kiss Where are you located so we can take this thing to another level, my pastor prophesied that I will marry a millionaire in 2010 kiss kiss
Re: Help Me Out by adconline(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2010
i'm dating a guy that lost his job 2mnths before we met.he is not a graduate,and am in my 2nd year in school.for him to get a better job now is a prroblem[even graduates finds it difficult to]i don't know if am doing the right thing.though i love this guy[he does too but sometimes i think it's because he's got nothing for now]whta do you think?
Do know who else is not a graduate? OBJ. How come you are not working and worried that you are dating someone who lost his job?
Re: Help Me Out by sugarpp: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I think its love at ist read, im in love with you kiss kiss Where are you located so we can take this thing to another level, my pastor prophesied that I will marry a millionaire in 2010 kiss kiss

woman if u kno wats good 4 u, u will stay well clear of my man! ur pastor prophesied ko ur pastor prophesied ni scam artist! gold digger!
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
sugar pp:

woman if u kno wats good 4 u, u will stay well clear of my man! your pastor prophesied ko your pastor prophesied ni scam artist! gold digger!
Miss thing, hush up your mouth okay? Let the millionaire choose who he wants to be with which is obviously me because I CARE about him not his "Millions" grin grin
Re: Help Me Out by petersecur: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Ebonyeyes and @sugar pp You girls are really funny and making me to laugh here, all the same we can be friends no Stress, however I am out of the country now, I Am just in madrid and i will return to Nigeria By August this year, cause i have some project now in Spain, My email is (petersecurities2010@yahoo.com) Just email me and we can keep in touch any time soon, i hope u all are having a wonderful sunday evening and I wish you Good luck and God bless You always. ( HAPPY VAL IN ADVANCE)
Re: Help Me Out by sugarpp: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ petersecur cn i come n meet u in madrid? plsssssssssssssssss ok pls send me ur pix how old r u? gosh my heart is beatn fast
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
bouboubee:

Dump him!
Re: Help Me Out by petersecur: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
sugar pp:

@ petersecur cn i come n meet u in madrid? plsssssssssssssssss ok pls send me your pix how old r u? gosh my heart is beatn fast

@SUGAR PP, Do you base in the european Union? i am not the one to send you my pictures, But you have to send me yours first ok?, I will be 31 years old by march 27 next Month,I promise you that You will surly thank God for what You see,I am a very handum Guy, every lady dream, anyway let just be friends and time will tell O.K, no rush.
Re: Help Me Out by sugarpp: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2010
yes i'm based in the EU wink na u hv 2 wait 4 my pic i am very private like that but u do sound interestn. We shld hv a chat someday unfortunately nt today mayb nxt weekend i'll b all urs. Dnt wori friendship is all i'm lookn 4 (4 now) grin p.s. i'm in my mid twenties
Re: Help Me Out by petersecur: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
sugar pp:

yes i'm based in the EU wink na u hv 2 wait 4 my pic i am very private like that but u do sound interestn. We shld hv a chat someday unfortunately nt today mayb nxt weekend i'll b all urs. Dnt wori friendship is all i'm lookn 4 (4 now) grin p.s. i'm in my mid twenties

No stress, where In the EU do you stay? Do you have the resident permit? we can chat when You want, just send me emails and i will always meet you online, because i sleep with My laptop, so i am always On, Good luck and stay possitive
Re: Help Me Out by oYaTo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
@peter. .bros did u say 700M Naira?  shocked Meen that one na correct money o. .see as d girls dey luv up already. .though I find it hard to believe that they'll hand over 15M Euros to an illegal immigrant, presuming you probably didn't have the right papers after just one week. . .

But who am I to question ya. . lipsrsealed enjoy ya money. .

@ebony n sugar   nice. .u guys made me laugh. . cheesy
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
petersecur:

Nor mind those yeye girls. Na me be the woman of your dreams. grin
Re: Help Me Out by yme1(f): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
michelin89:

lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out by sugarpp: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
michelin89:

yeah remain in his dreams i'm the woman in his reality. Go figure tongue
Re: Help Me Out by oYaTo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
sugar pp:

yeah remain in his dreams i'm the woman in his reality. Go figure tongue

grin
Re: Help Me Out by petersecur: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2010
oYaTo:

@peter. .bros did u say 700M Naira?  shocked Meen that one na correct money o. .see as d girls dey luv up already. .though I find it hard to believe that they'll hand over 15M Euros to an illegal immigrant, presuming that you probably didn't have the right papers after just one week. . .

But who am I to question ya. . lipsrsealed enjoy ya money. .

@ebony n sugar   nice. .u guys made me laugh. . cheesy

My brother my lottery win was a dream come through, was a big miracle to me, and i played the number 5 Numbers + 2 super number with Only 2 euros, that money was the change remaining on my hands from morroco and as at the time i came to spain through Morroco, Our Boat landed in a place called CADIZ in spain, is a southern spainish teritory, and we where rescue by Cruz roja, mean (RED CROSS)  and before they leave you in the CADIZ CAMP, , they will accept your asylum Request and give you a document to stay in spain for 6 months, and they will ask you, which part of spain do you wanna Go? since i dont have anybody in spain, and i know the CAPITAL OF SPAIN is MADRID, so i said MADRID, that was how i was Put in a BUS TO madrid and I came down in a place called MENDEZ ALVARO, so from there i find my way, so i was not illegal at that time, and when i won the lottery the spanish goverment gave me  5 year residential permit and Take taxes from the fund, That all what Happens.then I was about 24 years Old.
Re: Help Me Out by frank317: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2010
As far i am concerend we all love/like people 4 a reason. It could b because they are rich, handsome, beautiful, funny, talented, intellingent, popular, caring, kind, tall, sexy, well behaved, etc. I dont tink u love this guy because u hav not said the reason why u lov him, all i can c is d reason y u r skeptical. Now what are u doin wit him?
Re: Help Me Out by Igwe9(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2010
hehehe, thank God my sweetheart is not into gold digging, . lol
Re: Help Me Out by oYaTo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2010
@peter. .no wahala. .enjoy! cool
Re: Help Me Out by petersecur: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
oYaTo:

@peter. .no wahala. .enjoy! cool

Gracias amigo,where do you stay? and what do you do? One Love
Re: Help Me Out by oYaTo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2010
bros, all dat na private info o lipsrsealed

but for a slice of that ur pie, i go yarn anything. . cool cheesy
Re: Help Me Out by TedBundy1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
I win the lottery almost every week. Millions of dollars. In my email inbox. grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out by flexshop(m): 12:52am On Feb 08, 2010
@peter, buenos dìas, i stil dont believe dis info, 700m, i gat friend in barca who is on student visa there, he aint findin it funny not to talk of an illegal immigrant, can ya further explain hw their gov. Helped u even wit the knowledge of your immigration status? N if your story is true,u shldnt have pasted it here cos of dem 'oro cavars'

As 4 d senoritas,no mind dem jor,

@poster,its al about luv, remember dat in any decision u take,
Re: Help Me Out by petersecur: 2:10am On Feb 08, 2010
flexshop:

@peter, buenos dìas, i stil dont believe dis info, 700m, i gat friend in barca who is on student visa there, he aint findin it funny not to talk of an illegal immigrant, can ya further explain hw their gov. Helped u even wit the knowledge of your immigration status? N if your story is true,u shldnt have pasted it here cos of dem 'oro cavars'

As 4 d senoritas,no mind dem jor,

@poster,its al about luv, remember dat in any decision u take,

Hola mi amigo, buenas noches, Hablas español? well if you win such a euro mimillion which result are announce every Friday 10pm  in Spain the Camelot company or the Lotteria de nacional will ask you, if you want them to Publish your winning out  or you want to remain cool, so my case i choice to remain cool, I am a very Humble person with God fearing, i know watin i suffer for Niger, before the Light  of God shines On me, so i am not a proud person, because what i have today was given to me by God, so in that way i am humble and helping the things of God and other people who need help too, so that is My story, lots of people know the stories here In madrid capital, but don'tnow who that person is who won the lottery in august 2003 , as for your friend with a student visa, i cant  say much, because I came here through the BOAT, i mean through Morocco  i must tell you that Spain  a country for Illegal Immigrant, because lots of African enter Spain through Morocco and they grant them stay here without stress, Only few are been deported back to their country, Most recently because of this economical crisis, also in EU
Spanish government  give Out resident permit moren than  any other countries in the EU  to Illegal Immigrant who are able to get a good working contract and Put in for their document, if you can show some Good prove that you have been in Spain for 3 years, or 5 years, is what we called ( Informa Arrigo)  so some people Buy from others, as for me i was a BIG Winner  and the Spanish government  gave me 5 year permit within 7days, i refuse the passport when they offer  me i only accept the want the resident,Now i have the Permanent Resident Card. i can apply for the spanish passport anytime any day!

This is Not a Joke, Spains a very beautiful country, with a Nice weather like African weather and the people here are Nice, illegal immigrant feel safe here, unless you are a into crime, such as fraud, Drug, prostitution's and more them there will be no hiding place for you.
Re: Help Me Out by flexshop(m): 2:58am On Feb 08, 2010
petersecur:

Hola mi amigo, buenas noches, Hablas español? well if you win such a euro mimillion which result are announce every Friday 10pm  in Spain the Camelot company or the Lotteria de nacional will ask you, if you want them to Publish your winning out  or you want to remain cool, so my case i choice to remain cool, I am a very Humble person with God fearing, i know watin i suffer for Niger, before the Light  of God shines On me, so i am not a proud person, because what i have today was given to me by God, so in that way i am humble and helping the things of God and other people who need help too, so that is My story, lots of people know the stories here In madrid capital, but don'tnow who that person is who won the lottery in august 2003 , as for your friend with a student visa, i cant  say much, because I came here through the BOAT, i mean through Morocco  i must tell you that Spain  a country for Illegal Immigrant, because lots of African enter Spain through Morocco and they grant them stay here without stress, Only few are been deported back to their country, Most recently because of this economical crisis, also in EU
Spanish government  give Out resident permit moren than  any other countries in the EU  to Illegal Immigrant who are able to get a good working contract and Put in for their document, if you can show some Good prove that you have been in Spain for 3 years, or 5 years, is what we called ( Informa Arrigo)  so some people Buy from others, as for me i was a BIG Winner  and the Spanish government  gave me 5 year permit within 7days, i refuse the passport when they offer  me i only accept the want the resident,Now i have the Permanent Resident Card. i can apply for the spanish passport anytime any day!

This is Not a Joke, Spains a very beautiful country, with a Nice weather like African weather and the people here are Nice, illegal immigrant feel safe here, unless you are a into crime, such as fraud, Drug, prostitution's and more them there will be no hiding place for you.

@peter, yo no hablo español, just poco, im suprised though,, anyway congrats, dat my friend makes good living through working parttime legit, and yes,the peps there in spain are friendly unlike uk, im in nigeria for now,

anyway,wont wanna deviate dis thread,wil mail u sha,
Re: Help Me Out by flexshop(m): 3:12am On Feb 08, 2010
My mail ad wil be willhenry123@yahoo.com màs tarde amigo cool
Re: Help Me Out by djojo(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2010
petersecur:

Hello Brother, i will like to know u better, i will be very glad if u can help me out just to enter Spain or any European country. u can reach me on adex_adedeji@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Out by Pharoh: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2010
What a thread . . please you guys should help the poster oooo and not the rich guy from spain.

P.s Everything in the world is all vanity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! / In Admiration Of A Beautiful Female Banker In Nigeria / Strictly For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.