Stats: 3,188,897 members, 7,935,839 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe (39392 Views)

I’ve Dated Over 150 Men But They Are Only Attracted To My Huge ‘water Melons’ – / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:

a promiscious man is a shovel na... Is he mad??

Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Gentleziggy(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2019
U are ryte huddah " take dis into ur brain: Associating with d rich DOES NOT make u rich period.
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by makavelli80(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2019
[b][/b]ya pussy must be out of proportion!
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2019
She is right and she learnt the hard way.

Work for your own money. There is nothing more annoying than that to negro males because they can never exploit you.

Their wealth can never be your wealth. It's like being on a passenger seat and carrying your shoulders high when you are clearly the passenger. Its not yours.

Own your shiit.
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by OddsLors: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Mayor0001:
I Need It Oh
look for my page here on nl.

and drop ur number so I give u on my WhatsApp, sure 2.3odds
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by MENTORCH(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2019
jasonguru:
This advice is not for naija girls, they have a way of getting the cash

Yes o! Nigerian girls have a way of gaining things, some of them use things too.
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by LINTUNE(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
They thinl Billionaires became billionaires by throwing good money away on irrelebant stuff. In fact na poor man dey spend pass on top woman
spot on
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Fathertony: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Gfixedgames1:
See details below
son of a dog!
Take your scam to another thread!!!
Re: I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe by Elgringo(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2019
hoelowshow!!!!!!!! blame your ancestors

Bobrisky’s "Sister" Drags Eniola Ajao For Abandoning Bobrisky In EFCC Net(Video) / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9