Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Boss What's Me To Be A Witness In Court - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss What's Me To Be A Witness In Court (309 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss What's Me To Be A Witness In Court by tgmservice: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
There was a fraud case involving a staff in my place of work and my boss whats me to act as witness to d case or get fired because i unknowingly gave out some information to the suspect which he used in committing ths fraud.

the thing is d guy in question was my friend and i feel bad about testifying against him though what he did was wrong.

But from my boss point of view is either is testify or lose my job which i am afraid of

Advice needed pls
Re: My Boss What's Me To Be A Witness In Court by whytemon(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ogbeni you have to testify. plus tipping off a fraud suspect is a crime. Tipping off is to give information on an ongoing investigation about the crime committed. If the court summons u to testify u v to go o. if not u can be liable to contempt of court. I'm not a lawyer dts how far I can go.
Re: My Boss What's Me To Be A Witness In Court by wunmi590(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
That's why I have always mind my business

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Health Consult / Vacancy: NYSC Intern (front Desk/ Receptionist) / Urgent Vacancy - General Manager (lekki, Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.