Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa (2212 Views)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by Hopfulme(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
I told you it won't be hard at all. Ajasa was a very close pal to them. So ID Cabasa has decided to clear the air saying, lord of Ajasa who is down with Peptic Ulcer has not been abandoned and Olamide, 9ice, himself and 2phat have all reached out to the indigenous rapper. Below is the SOS Cabassa sent out...
‘My attention has been drawn to a rather alarming post about Lord of Ajasa’s health. I believe it is necessary to quickly address this before the public is misinformed. Lord of Ajasa was diagnosed with Pelptic Ulcer and he is currently at the Hospital and being attended to. @baddosneh @9iceofficial @babanla2phat and myself have been in touch with the wife and Ajasa. Let everyone be clear that Ajasa has not been neglected as been widely suggested by certain people.
I speak for everyone concerned when I say that We are not aware of the online post making the rounds which is not necessary. To set d record straight Ajasa is not a wasteful Artiste or careless as being suggested by a lot of people. I pray we don’t get ill or sick… He is responding to treatment and hopefully might not need surgery. Please let’s pray for Ajasa’

Read More On

http://hopfulme..com

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by richmoneyoliver(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Alright

1 Like

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by Kwamecron(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by Larryfest(m): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sounds more like damage control but then it's good you guys are there for him now now...

1 Like

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by IjebuWarrior: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Get well soon! cool

1 Like

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by OKorowanta: 4:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Nobody will die again till next century.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by NobleAngell(f): 4:59am On Jan 18, 2019
That's good, I'm glad they came through for him. Speedy recovery to him.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by femi4: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Ajasa at its best

Omo we get many rappers but tiwa yato si

won(Nah so)

Gbogbo Ona logba Alajasa

Ema gbo ohun tomo nso(parol)

Everybody ile lawa oya oya......

I no go ever rap like mumu I advice some MC's to please switch to juju ejo

Ajasa what are you really feeling like

Like am the man and i too tap and like I dey keep my feet on the solid ground

No rushing(ehn).. No stopping... Majehun lo omo no gucking... Ajurawalo omó no punching

Emini lord Orochi no shaking... Koseni tole mojé... Boya lemopé Awa ta pass nikan lo mowé.... Kosaye fun awon Oshere(filebe)
Oh no!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by Hopfulme(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Yes U will be healed brother
Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by joudini(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Is there an ubiquitous medium to send assistance?
Segun is a jovial dude. Please Lord heal him.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by FILEBE(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
femi4:
Ajasa at its best

Omo we get many rappers but tiwa yato si

won(Nah so)

Gbogbo Ona logba Alajasa

Ema gbo ohun tomo nso(parol)

Everybody ile lawa oya oya......

I no go ever rap like mumu I advice some MC's to please switch to juju ejo

Ajasa what are you really feeling like

Like am the man and i too tap and like I dey keep my feet on the solid ground

No rushing(ehn).. No stopping... Majehun lo omo no gucking... Ajurawalo omó no punching

Emini lord Orochi no shaking... Koseni tole mojé... Boya lemopé Awa ta pass nikan lo mowé.... Kosaye fun awon Oshere(filebe)
Oh no!

Why u dey call me? Wetin I do u?
Re: Olamide, 9ice, Cabasa Reach Out To Ajasa by Peterdreddblog(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Have A Girlfriend Because I’m Scared Of Women” – Actor, Zubby Michael / Ludacris Now Flies A Plane, Certified A Pilot. / Why I Masturbate – Dmws Dremo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.