Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,938 members, 7,899,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA (66353 Views)

Shehu Sani Reaction To Government Freezing #endsars Accounts / Sen. Shehu Sani's Reaction To Gov Bello's Handling Of NCDC Officials / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by nzeadachie: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
BBQ guy right now

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by israelmao(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
emmykk:

APC Mugu
This your caption is heart-rendering for them!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by singa4real: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Since Atiku has proven that USA government has nothing against him, Is now left for Tinubu to prove him self by Entring USA let see if APC will not appoint his replacement(APC campaign co-chairman ). Because he will not come back(End up in jail).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by sammy99(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku always waiting for d right time to give d zombies heartbreak.
But y are all d zombies quiet? its unlike dem o
chai,atiku trip to USA is really giving dem hard times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
beamtopola:
The zombies wont sleep today. Buhari is not willing to contest but because of these greedy people( tinubu, oshomole) the wont allow the man to say i wont contest. For your info elrufai has already prepared buhari conceding speech and hangover note. My yoruba brothers should treat with caution cost the north loved theirselves.

You need to face your studies, boy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by bakila: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
there is still no prove to suggest his in the US
You don go Dulles before?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by koyeni(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thought some people said he can't enter there

Check my signature for amazing deals

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by amia: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.
abeg my brother pls remind me what u are progressive of?pls hide ur face small dats d smart thing to do at dis point in time .the shame is too much for now ,pls allow it to cool before u talk

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by grandstar(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
His trip to America even though a surprise, shouldn't be a complete surprise after all

You need to be reminded that even though Atiku has massive corrupt allegations over him even in America, the present US president would prefer him over Buhari any day

This is an American president that publicly stood by the Saudi prince despite the shocking murder of Kashoggi when other world leaders shunned him

Trump must feel that Atiku, a fellow businessman brings something to the table unlike Buhari whom he might deem "dull". I won't use the word lifeless as it hasn't been proven Trump said it and its rude no matter how much you dislike the man.

Also Trumps business dealings aren't all transparent with lots of murk attached as well. This is a man that refused to publish his tax returns. He and Atiku therefore have a lot in common

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Muyoatlanta(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Atiku is in the United States of Adamawa. If Buhari hear the news na Obituary straight. Thank goodness the dullard doesn't read.
Is it possible he is enjoying Diplomatic immunity.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by engrajoo1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku had paid his dues underground........ soft soft works and negotiations had gone underground.... anyway i still dont see him as the best bet..... i think giving sowore a chance is still better compare to him and buhari...

you having a problem with your final year project research work, contact projeconsult for a hitchfree research work

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by koolgee(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Ayobami7(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
好朋友阮
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by foreshore(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.

Obituary for Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Admitwithschola: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
grandstar:
His trip to America even though a surprise, shouldn't be a complete surprise after all

You need to be reminded that even though Atiku has massive corrupt allegations over him even in America, the present US president would prefer him over Buhari any day

This is an American president that publicly stood by the Saudi prince despite the shocking murder of Kashoggi when other world leaders shunned him

Trump must feel that Atiku, a fellow businessman brings something to the table unlike Buhari whom he might deem "dull". I won't use the word lifeless as it hasn't been proven Trump said it and its rude no matter how much you dislike the man.

Also Trumps business dealings aren't all transparent with lots of murk attached as well. This is a man that refused to publish his tax returns. He and Atiku therefore have a lot in common

Mhen, see as story dey change and goal post dey shift.

I once again learned about timing from this atiku baba. He has strong strategist, strong ones!! You can never see anybody finish, never! Anyone can spring surprises in this life. I have learnt this a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Mtbail: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:

this one pain am dye

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by amia: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
grandstar:

o boy forget grammar ,atiku is in USA ,in Washington ,to make it worse in trump hotel ,more worse in the presidential suit.na wa o! On a more serious note u need to study how dis things work in USA ,u are speaking out of ignorance ,USA is not lik nigeria were anything goes.as a matter of fact do u honestly think that nigeria is something trump and d USA are aspiring to benefit from?na lie we never reach like dat yet ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by shamaki1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
grin
madridguy:
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Decibel: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tobbyfitz:

Since atiku visited US..u are always putting this ur meaningless image but the most funny is that,u don't even receive like ..
Zone B ..

I don't post to beg for "likes". I posted them for a purpose.
Meanwhile you're in " sifia" pain cheesy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by SalamRushdie: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:

hahahahahahah shameless FC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by DimIsaac10(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Doctored....

That's the new English.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Adebowale89(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
STARGREEN:
Sometimes people like you scares me literally

scare you for supporting his candidate? support your candidate and stop wailing

we are operating more than one party, so why wail over another person opinion ?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Tobbyfitz: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Decibel:

I don't post to beg for "likes". I posted them for a purpose.
Meanwhile you're in " sifia" pain cheesy

Like ur papa Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by STARGREEN(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

scare you for supporting his candidate? support your candidate and stop wailing

we are operating more than one party, so why wail over another person opinion ?
Ok.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Adebowale89(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
whichever form that aid Atiku to US I congratulate him for spending years to process USA that ordinary citizen apply for within a week

Nigerians are waiting for him at the poll. whether he went thru lobby to get there it doesn't matter again. now he had convince average Nigerians, so electing him now is in the decision of the citizens not those licking Fulani Butt profusely
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Decibel: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tobbyfitz:

Like ur papa Buhari
You're still in kindergarten stage in this politics section. If not, you would have seen the sarcasm in my post wink

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Accurate4u: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
you dont even have an atom of shame, zombie and haters of Nigeria progress.una no go sleep this night, sai atiku has spoil una lie and propaganda which you guys are Feeding your gullible supporters

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Tobbyfitz: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Decibel:

You're still in kindergarten stage in this politics section. If not, you would have seen the sarcasm in my post wink

Rigros claim
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by peter147: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Atiku is in the United States of Adamawa. If Buhari hear the news na Obituary straight. Thank goodness the dullard doesn't read.
U don off me dis night bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.