Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,291 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:51 AM

Appeal To Delta State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To Delta State Government (211 Views)

Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians / SA To Delta State Governor On Community Matters Killed(Graphic Photo) / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Delta State Government by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Good morning nairalanders. I am a lawyer who finished from the Nigerian Law School last year, i.e 2017/2018 session. While in the law school the Delta state government approached the law school authorities to forward our details in order for us to be paid bursaries worth 100k. After our graduation from the law school we did not hear anything from the government irreapective of several visits by our Excos.
In late november, the government published in vanguard newspaper, the names of law school graduates for 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 set thereby excluding my set, the purpose of the publication was for them to come to Asaba for the payment of the bursary.
Later, 2017/2018 students were asked to come to Asaba also. I travelled down from the state where i am serving to Asaba. We were recieved at the Governement House. We were videod like celebrities(election campaign strategy).
We submitted our details and we were assured that we would be paid very soon.
2 weeks after we did not hear anything but they later paid the 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 set excluding our set. Since then we have made attempts to contact the officials of the Delta state scholarship board they have been making promises ever since which has not come to fruition.
We are appealing to our amiable Governor to ensure that this bursary is paid swiftly.

(1) (Reply)

'projects Execution, Right Of Citizens’ -gov. Akeredolu / Obi - 2019 Races PDP Will Boost Nigeria's Economic Fortunes / CJN Suspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.