Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,389 members, 7,881,407 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bbnaija 2019 Audition Requirements And Faqs - Is Passport Compulsory? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija 2019 Audition Requirements And Faqs - Is Passport Compulsory? (427 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Again! Mercy And Ike Caught Having Sex (full Video) / Bbnaija 2019: I’ll Be Depressed If Evicted – Omashola Begs Big Brother / #bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019 Audition Requirements And Faqs - Is Passport Compulsory? by Bbnaijang: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Hey guys, this article is to address the numerous queries we have received since we made the bbnaija 2019 audition announcement. Here in bbnaija.ng, we’ll give you all the requirements for bbnaija 2019 audition. Also if you wanna know if international passport is compulsory, then read on. If you need a guide on how to apply, then click here. Don’t hesitate to ask me any other question in the forum. I’ll answer ASAP. Some of the queries we’ll treat include the following.

Academic qualification
Must you be a celebrity/entertainer
How rich must I be to participate
Is International Passport compulsory
Does my state of origin matter
Do I need to make Videos/photoshoot?
What items must I take to the audition venue...more

(1) (Reply)

Win itel S13 Phones And Movie Tickets For You And Bae Today / Nigerian Men Under Fire After Taking Selfies At A Grave Site. Photo / How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.