Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,512 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:56 AM

Wat Do U Think About Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do U Think About Me! (1671 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do U Think About Me! by jenibayo(f): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2010
I was comin frm a frds house and i met one handsome guy and he was askin me out, but i told him am in a relationship and he said de guy am datin is not ma real man and i told him hw did he kw and he said dey sent him to bless me and i told him thanx for dat.
So he ask me out for a drink and we both went for a drink in a bar.
We had alot of drink and de bill was 50euro 84cent, and he told me he dont av any moni wiv him so i av to run to de bank and collect some moni to pay de bill.
We also went to eat and i also payed de bill which was 24euro and he told me he dont av moni to buy ticket to vienna, i give him 120euro.
When he was about to leave he said i av gud heart and i will be very happy in life and i told him thanx and i collected his number.
I called him a day b4 yesterday and sumbodi picked de call sayin; DE GUD LORD WILL BLESS U.
I called de number more than 5 times and de person was still sayin; DE GUD LORD WILL BLESS U.
So i called yesterday and de guy was askin me to marry him, i was so shock when i saw a ring in ma hand.
I called him yesterday and he said i shuld never give up on ma kindness and love i show to people and i called de number sum hours ago sum one picked de call and told me i called a wrong number.
So he wrote me sms sum mins ago sayin; I LOVE U AND I MISS U.
And i called de number and another person picked de call and said i called a wrong number.
Wat do u think cos i told ma mum just nw and she said i av a gud heart and i always av pity on people.
Wat do u guys think.
Cos i dey fear oo, make he no con be say i don give jesus BUSSI!!!!!!, lol
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Osama10(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2010
What are you high on, cheap crack?
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by jenibayo(f): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2010
Hw do u mean?
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by googles: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2010
I think she has been sniffing mixture of curry and thyme to get high
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by jenibayo(f): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2010
googles:

watttttttttttttttttt
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Osama10(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2010
googles:

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by googles: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2010
jenibayo:

watttttttttttttttttt

take time off just the thyme alone ehn and read your post all over then you will know wat am tryna say junkie
tongue
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2010
What a trash!
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by jenibayo(f): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2010
googles:

take time off just the thyme alone ehn and read your post all over then you will know wat am tryna say junkie
tongue

Come no make me vex ooooooo sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by jenibayo(f): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2010
babaearly:

What a trash!

Du Bist TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by omega25red(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2010
put down the bottle of liquor and turn off the computer. it's bed time for you young lady grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Rocktation(f): 2:32am On Aug 14, 2010
Your angel took you to a bar to drink? That is so dope. He must have been really thirsty from all that singing that goes on in heaven. And a ring mysteriously appeared in your hand, following his marriage proposal over the phone? Whoa! He's like a fallen angel or something, don't you think? I mean, it all makes perfect sense. That city of angels movie never really had a finality to it. Since you're bent on knowing what i think, i'll tell you these - (1) You've been watching too many Emeka Ike movies. (2) With a single religious view, everybody can snatch you from a husband. (3) You're an easy prey for broke as.s scrubs. . .assuming this home video is based on a true story. (4) That woman starring as your mother, should switch roles with your real mother. (5) Loads of sleep is a good management plan for schizophrenia.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 14, 2010
omega25red:

put down the bottle of liquor and turn off the computer. it's bed time for you young lady  grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster

You are a joke LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Busybody2(f): 3:04am On Aug 14, 2010
Ogbologbo sayo Madam, stay away from that courvoisier bottle joo, its too early to start drinking na, haba cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 14, 2010
BB my love, where have you been? [size=40pt]been crying my eyes out missing you[/size] cry cry cry cry
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Faher(m): 3:11am On Aug 14, 2010
The first responders got it right.

This is the type of story even a retard won't believe
The OP must be high on some Austrian weed or 'shrooms
She needs to stop tripping. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Busybody2(f): 4:00am On Aug 14, 2010
jennykadry:

BB my love, where have you been? [size=14pt]been crying my eyes out missing you[/size] cry cry cry cry

Whats with you and tears these days, first you cried when dearest Hubby got you a tear rubber fagin car, now this angry

Anyway, about that thread in the other section, i am not happy with you at all, you don fall my hand bigtime, you have not been doing your job well as Mama-gee's English Tischa, you have been slacking on the job angry Imagine if Debosky didn't have a soft spot for her. . . yet still. . . oh well Mama-gee is made of teflon, she always bounces back cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Gabry(f): 4:08am On Aug 14, 2010
jenibayo:

I was comin frm a frds house and i met one handsome guy and he was askin me out, but i told him am in a relationship and he said de guy am datin is not ma real man and i told him hw did he kw and he said dey sent him to bless me and i told him thanx for dat.
So he ask me out for a drink and we both went for a drink in a bar.
We had alot of drink and de bill was 50euro 84cent, and he told me he dont av any moni wiv him so i av to run to de bank and collect some moni to pay de bill.
We also went to eat and i also payed de bill which was 24euro and he told me he dont av moni to buy ticket to vienna, i give him 120euro.
When he was about to leave he said i av gud heart and i will be very happy in life and i told him thanx and i collected his number.
I called him a day b4 yesterday and sumbodi picked de call sayin; DE GUD LORD WILL BLESS U.
I called de number more than 5 times and de person was still sayin; DE GUD LORD WILL BLESS U.
So i called yesterday and de guy was askin me to marry him, i was so shock when i saw a ring in ma hand.
I called him yesterday and he said i shuld never give up on ma kindness and love i show to people and i called de number sum hours ago sum one picked de call and told me i called a wrong number.
So he wrote me sms sum mins ago sayin; I LOVE U AND I MISS U.
And i called de number and another person picked de call and said i called a wrong number.
Wat do u think cos i told ma mum just nw and she said i av a gud heart and i always av pity on people.
Wat do u guys think.
Cos i dey fear oo, make he no con be say i don give jesus BUSSI!!!!!!, lol

I think u are naive
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by 5p1naz(m): 4:37am On Aug 14, 2010
roflmfao omg iv been laffiing all thru this thread . . . [size=14pt]@go0gles,[/size] i like the curry n thyme thingy. . . '

ok @poster, im going to be [size=14pt]very 9ice[/size] i mean very 9ice. . .

i tink you've been [size=14pt]smoking pubic hair[/size] . . . that sh1t's gon kill you if you dont st0p it. . . cmon, i wanted to advice you but woluda been a waste of time. . . u don [size=14pt]turn maga[/size]. . . dem go dupe u c0mplete. . .
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 14, 2010
hmmm Jeni, I reserve my comment (coz I like you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by adagz01(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2010
I think u have a very kind heart.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by saintneo(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2010
is this chic so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Madukaele(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2010
@poster , can we be friends? plssssssssssssssss
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by jenibayo(f): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
Madukaele:

@poster , can we be friends? plssssssssssssssss

Yes sure!!!
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Madukaele(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2010
i mean frnd dat call each other and stuff. not just NL frnds. if u r interested pls mail gbachano@yahoo.com.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by jenibayo(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2010
Odiaero will kill me, i love him and i dont wanna do any silly tins.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by mylove4him(f): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
This sounds like a teenage story. I have got better thinks to read. I am out of here.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by candylips(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2010
cock n bull story cheesy
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Ladyjide(f): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2010
A joke-
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Moralistli(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
Jenibayo is such a sweet and yummy chic. what a gr8 lips! holla.,,,

Think u are cool and really sexy. grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by CrazyMan(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2010
Looks like you're itching to get proposed to that you're already imagining a mysterious ring on your finger.

Nne, it's ok to imagine; but cooking up bedtime stories to spice it up isn't really helping matters as you yourself have seen the kind of replies you've been getting.

Anyway good luck in your search and my prayer is that your mysterious lover re-appears so that your tale would have a happy ending. wink
Re: Wat Do U Think About Me! by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2010
Bbz, wtf hv u bin sniffincoz dis sounds lyk total CRAP, wateva it is u r takin is doin u no gud, PERIOD, on 2 d nxt 1 pls,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women: What Do U People Want 4rm Us? / Domain NAME Parking Business secrete reveal / Lesbian As A Better Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.