Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari (33459 Views)

List Of Every Country President Tinubu Has Visited Since Inauguration / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by salam1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
DLondonboiy:
If Buhari turns up for the debate, I'd give every single zombie on this forum 100pounds each..

grin grin grin grin grin.

Na fear make yansh dey back - Old daura proverb..
who dash monkey banana, they say charity begins at home. Don't forget ur ancestors in the village
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by TheStarsAlign: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Fayose wants to give Buhari cardiac arrest
I missed the program but truely were those the responses he gave or were they edited?
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by osuofia2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Badonasty:

If I'm Buhari I go attend the debate...it can't get worse than this
If only wishes were horses beggars would ride.... The dullard can never try that, see who you are supporting for president ,some one who is shy of his subject

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by precious1967(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
PDP AND LIES
Atiku is not in US. He's in Washington DC and PDP is claiming he's in US. Let him go to America and let's see.
which planet is washington dc?

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by salam1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
cheesy

Now APC is helpless and hopeless because they have nothing to hold onto against Atiku anymore

Back2Daura
I swear u are a novice and a dullard to think going to america means wining election, next month is by the corner
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Glink2018(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
After this February election, you will see the daily newspaper report captions:

Atiku weep again , after a massive election defeat...

Or buhari quickly jet out of the country to hide after election humiliation....
February 16.....

Watch out!
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by TheStarsAlign: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Fayose wants to give Buhari cardiac arrest
I missed the program but truely were those the responses he gave or were they edited?
IYANGBALI:
PDP AND LIES
Atiku is not in US. He's in Washington DC and PDP is claiming he's in US. Let him go to America and let's see.
Do you mean this or you're joking?
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by dannybrasky(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
I won't chew or swallow my word,neither do u have to think about what to tell me! FYI,now that ATIKU has done the needful,I and my family are sure voting ATIKU!!

You can take it to the bank and cash out on it. How does that make u feel??
grin

Iyajison:
Challenge dat daft man from now till tomorrow, he'll not show up still I bet u...... But sir Fayose, did u go to his house...?? Cuz he wil claim not to hv seen d challenge since he can't or don't read...

Still don't knw what to tell dis dannybrasky of a guy sha..
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
precious1967:
which planet is washington dc?
Istanbul
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
=74889433:

Pls Mr you can make your point without this picture.
It is very disgusting and irritating. Please have some decorum.
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by okerekeikpo: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari is a slowpoke

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Asshurbanipall: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dumb fellow, you zombies dared him to visit America, now he has visited but you slowpokes have suddenly changed stance.

salam1:
I swear u are a novice and a dullard to think going to america means wining election, next month is by the corner

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by lukency(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na by force.
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by AngelicBeing: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
Let's see what if Pmb will suprise the World by attending!
If Buhari attends the debate tomorrow, l will deactivate my Nairaland account tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by tonex360: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mouth Gig:
DIS BAD PEOPLE PDP,PERSON NOR HEAR WORD AGAIN... grin grin.. BECOS ONE THIEF ENTER AMERICAN AFTER YRS AS A WANTED CRIMINAL.. grin grin grin..ALL DIS PDP NIGGAS, DON'T KNOW THE PARTY IS DEAD.. grin grin

SAI BUHARI

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by adams123: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
No b debate b d issue bcoz if na d debate, Buhari and Atiku could have not b among the leading candidates today... Our mumu no get part 2. I can't waste my vote for any1...they all lack fear of God
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Shikini: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
DLondonboiy:
If Buhari turns up for the debate, I'd give every single zombie on this forum 100pounds each..

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by sammy99(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fayose take it easy on d lifeless dullard or do u want to give him cardiac arrest?

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by bedspread: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
If Buhari attends the debate tomorrow, l will deactivate my Nairaland account tongue
hahahaha
Pmb pls disappoint my Sister

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by femi4love(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Selfish people are pushing the old man Buhari to contest for their own selfish purposes. There are many qualified and healthy people who can lead Nigeria, but the Cabals/mafia would not allow them to smell leadership.

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by crazygod(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
DLondonboiy:

If buhari turns up, I will change my surname to zombie. Present and future impossible tense.

1 Like

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Vcblinks(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Fayose u self u wicked buhari hasn't finish recovering from that disgrace of Wednesday night, and he just finish endorsing frank ogburu for president.... Fayose calm down the work is too much for him na too the extent he nearly fell down in kogi
Vote
guy 500 cold bear for you.That piece of art we call president is so demented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Iyajison: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
dannybrasky:
I won't chew or swallow my word,neither do u have to think about what to tell me! FYI,now that ATIKU has done the needful,I and my family are sure voting ATIKU!!

You can take it to the bank and cash out on it. How does that make u feel??
grin

.smtin z jxt telling me....E PAIN AM
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Yemikola(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fayose! I pity your wife most because she will be the one to be denied kpekus when your conviction eventually comes and you are jailed. Continue playing to the gallery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
The debate will cripple APC. They know, their blind followers know too
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by rexwalters: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
deantimes:
Fayose you're wicked grin
He should shut his trap,debate who?my Guy talk is cheap.
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by rexwalters: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
The debate will cripple APC. They know, their blind followers know too
What does one get from talking cheap talk,action speaks louder than words,how much money have you made from talking ask yourself?
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by rexwalters: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Vcblinks:
guy 500 cold bear for you.That piece of art we call president is so demented.
Someone for intelligent than your parents is demented?can your father even be the neighborhood head?
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by rexwalters: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
femi4love:
Selfish people are pushing the old man Buhari to contest for their own selfish purposes. There are many qualified and healthy people who can lead Nigeria, but the Cabals/mafia would not allow them to smell leadership.

Humans are of three kinds: one is capable of thinking for itself; another is able to understand the thinking of others; and a third can neither think for itself nor understand the thinking of others. The first is of the highest excellence, the second is excellent, and the third is worthless like yourself.
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by ehissi(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sleekfingers:

Fayose take time o... Na by force to debate?

Buhari have thrown in the towel... He ain't debating..... And there is nothing anybody can do about it.....

Buhari till 2023

No be only towel, E remain soap and sponge whey E go still throway join put.....

Atiku issagoal........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Judek2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Well, decide with your money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters / Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.