Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,512 members, 7,968,385 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (37844 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
GavelSlam:

How the heck did he get up there?
cheesy

The lights have steps. Only meant for killed techs when they want to change the stadium lights. The guy must be another black panther

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Bombolistic: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
People only came out to see if he's truly Jubril or Buhari
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by senatordave1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
israelmao:
Crowd could sometimes be deceitful.Nothing can save Buhari from going back to Daura come 29th May,2019.Take it or leave it.
Painment.the votes of rigasa ward alone the largest ward in nigeria in igabi lga is more than that of your lga and the neighbouring lga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
I watched the whole thing on NTA live,mhen that was a mad crowd.More people were still trooping in close to the end of the campaign.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by senatordave1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
LZAA:

Are u forgetting a certain swing state in the middle belt called taraba ehn young man?
Its in the north east,buhari has never won there but always gets 30% and will continue doing so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

The truth is that Atiku has given up on winning in Nigeria, he's trying to win a soccer match by doing everything but kicking the ball. He knows he doesn't have the numbers to win fair and square, he knows his support base don't have PVCs, they don't vote and the Governors won't help him rig there. That's why he's planning to cry rigging till he gets it through alternative means. Alternative means include court and foreign intervention.

In the North, Buhari is a small god and would beat Atiku even in his home state of Adamawa. Some states under PDP Governors would fall to Buhari and vice versa some would go to Atiku.

However, I can assure you of one thing is going to happen and that is this: Atiku won't win the coming election. In fact, he would be so beaten that fight would break out in the SE. They would be blaming each other for Atiku's loss. That's when you would see pigs breaking bottles on the heads of their Governors

My brother, you're stating your opinions and sentiments, I AM TELLING YOU WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN!

Can you see the difference? What I posted there wasn't my opinion. Some people can see the future as revealed by God. No point arguing. If you don't like the divine vision, go back to God to reverse it before it's too late.

Daniel prophesied to King Beltashazzar he would be dethroned cos God has weighed him and found him wanting. Daniel's word came to pass that night.

People may vote, but ultimately it is God that enthrones and dethrones. He enthroned Buhari in 2015 for His own reasons (I know it. I won't say now), and now He has rejected him for His own reasons (I have an idea about this. I won't say it).

You may make all your earthly wisdom permutations and get excited about crowds in Kaduna, but never, ever forget this post. Show it to Buhari if you want. I said it and stand by it 100%.

God is the ruler and He gives it to whom He pleases to bless a people or punish them for their sins (that was the reason Buhari won in 2015). Now, He has rejected Buhari.
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Gorozo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
wether u like it or not, this man issa goal sai baba
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by GavelSlam: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The lights have steps. Only meant for killed techs when they want to change the stadium lights. The guy must be another black panther

You mean daredevil.

cheesy
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baba will finish Atifku. 70 - 30. If u know u know grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by saipn: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
socialmediaman:

I think I agree with you to some extent.

But you must understand that if Buhari gets up to 25% in any state in the SE and SS except Edo, it’s a miracle. Even supporters of Amaechi in Rivers and those of Akpabio in A Ibom will hardly give their votes to Buhari even if they vote APC at the governorship election.

SW states will be divided almost 50-50, Atiku will get some states in NE and maybe up to 30% in other NE states, Kano and Sokoto.

Middle belt may likely be the decider here. My prediction is that Atiku will win in most middle belt states though not with high margins, but a win is a win.

So tell me, who do you think could be the winner here?
point of correction don't be deceived by online tigers south west is locked down for buhari it can never be 50-50 Buhari will win with great margin in south west
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by blowjob: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
AKITU FANS DEY AMERICAN AND YEASTS... grin grin grin...PDP THIEVES AND COWARDS.. grin grin

SAI BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Kyase(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

No,that's too much except in kano.
Kaduna
Buhari 2 million
Atiku 600,000
Too much
Kaduna, Kano, katisna and Lagos will give baba 10 million plus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by ozo13(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
Kogi that is owing about a year's salary. You mean the state with the governor who stay more in Aṣọ Rock than Lokoja? You don't know nothing about the middle belt. Go to Taraba and ask people about Buhari. Maybe you don't know that even your Buhari boasted of many having lost their lives to his kinsmen in Taraba than in Benue. Go to Nasarawa. Buhari has lost in the middle belt since last year. It is only the south west that can help him.
hehehe.baba is benue state govt not owing salaries more than kogi state.will that make benue indigenes not to vote for atiku or Samuel ortom or the former governor suswan who plunge the state into huge debt? Obviously no!.so I don't expect u to use that line of argument
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by islandmoon: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
low IQ man and his zombie followers
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Kyase(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Is that not aregbe on top of the bus with bubu?
e fit be oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
adedehinbo:
shut up
You must be insane
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Adebowale89(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
patiently waiting for his reelection inauguration

even the dumb knows pmb will win. movement to military baba iya eyan grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by pieces18: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
then let there be no rigging of election if this is a prove that he is going to win. personally i dont have a problem whoever wins, but let it be free and fair. but i am pretty sure that we are going to experience rigging in the next election
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Stocking: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
Buhari's crowd did not help him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 till the middle belt and the south west decided to pity him. Today all those who voted for him in the middle belt were either killed by fulani herdsmen or in IDPs or have at least lost a loved one. Those in the south west are being marginalised by his Nepotism.

Ipob analysis.
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by man80(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
WritePal:

I no longer argue much here after I was shown the future on the presidential election 2019. I rest my case.
What is the future?
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Raskasal(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:
Atiku had a crowd like that in Washington DC, but the weather was cold so they all stayed indoors and watched him on TV.

Lol... you funny die
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
spiritedtete:

Stop the blasphemy... Stop it... God hates it.

I thought you were initially joking... If you want to know the future.. you have to know the seven names of God... God doesn't work that way.

Yes the future is already decided... But you are far fatched... You absolutely no nothing... Stop deluding yourself.

Even if you work with demons.... Which I am sure you don't have have a scraying mind.... You are still wrong!

I am not joking. I am not blaspheming. I am not making this up. This is the future. The whole of Nigeria will remember this post when Atiku wins, Buhari will refuse to accept. A crisis will follow. Maybe a general strike. Maybe an intervention (There are 2 types here. I know them. I will not expatiate). Maybe political protests. But a crisis will happen and eventually the president-elect will be sworn in.

Tell Buhari to reverse His ways and pray. Otherwise, this is divinely sealed and will surely come to pass.

Shalom!
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
WritePal:

My brother, you're stating your opinions and sentiments, I AM TELLING YOU WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN!

Can you see the difference? What I posted there wasn't my opinion. Some people can see the future as revealed by God. No point arguing. If you don't like the divine vision, go back to God to reverse it before it's too late.

Daniel prophesied to King Beltashazzar he would be dethroned cos God has weighed him and found him wanting. Daniel's word came to pass that night.

People may vote, but ultimately it is God that enthrones and dethrones. He enthroned Buhari in 2015 for His own reasons (I know it. I won't say now), and now He has rejected him for His own reasons (I have an idea about this. I won't say it).

You may make all your earthly wisdom permutations and get excited about crowds in Kaduna, but never, ever forget this post. Show it to Buhari if you want. I said it and stand by it 100%.

God is the ruler and He gives it to whom He pleases to bless a people or punish them for their sins (that was the reason Buhari won in 2015). Now, He has rejected Buhari.

So you wailers have seen the handwriting on the wall and no longer campaign with Atiku and his manifesto but are now begging God to help dislodge Buhari?

Have you forgotten that the same bible says as quoted by Jesus, "When I was hungry you fed me. When I was naked you clothed me ..... Whatsoever you do to the LEAST of these ones you do unto me"

Buhari has been a blessing to the poor and downtrodden and these are the ones Jesus was referring to.

PDP was for the elite alone. Those who already had were still amassing more for themselves while denying the poor their blessing until buhari came

God is with Buhari which is why when he was deadly sick and they wanted him dead, God raised him back up and made him healthier so much so that wailers like you began spreading fake gist that he is a clone and not the real Buhari. All those who have wished him evil have been disgraced out of office without him even uttering a word in their direction.

This is 2019 and God once again is about to prove that he is with the downtrodden in Nigeria who have been punished and neglected by PDP for 16 hellish years.

He has raised Buhari to right the wrongs and this he had been doing along with PYO.

Our prayers are with him and so are the prayers of the majority of the masses who happen to be the poor.

Drowning PDP into Oblivion as we vote for PMB is a duty God has placed in our hearts.

A good man deserves the support of good people and we number in our millions against the corrupted and lover of thieves minority.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Hotfreezer: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
WritePal:

[/s]

You must be Igbo right?

This explains why Igbos don't do well in politics

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by MrAJQ(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
ozo13:
Smiles.I dey tell this people dem no gree.the only place atiku has a chance in the core north is kano cos of kwankwasiyya and probably sokoto cos of Tambuwal influence.make dem forget the other place.most core northern state is 70% sure for buhari

In Kano and Sokoto it is total support for Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Isobug: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
ozo13:
lol forget all dis herdsmen stuff u r talking about o.it is likely going to work only in.benue.
Pix Below was buhars outing earlier this week in Kogi state
Don't you think those who are here for APC can yet vote for another party. This is politics bro,open your eyes.
Will it baffles you that this same crowd who are here can also attend PDP rally too?
Besides, do not forget that Buhari is the president of the nation whichever way you see it, and as such many would want to be there to see him and possibly have their own fare share of the national treasury
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by alen4smith(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
WritePal:

Atiku is winning the presidential election. Buhari will refuse to handover. There'll be crisis. Some people may lose their lives. Eventually, Buhari will be forced to handover to the president-elect. I have seen the future. See my signature.
you need to treat malaria ASAP

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by Princeharmless11: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Photo shop Abeg drop is here We no dey go again.......lets try another way
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
COMING To AMERICA- The Nollywood version coming soon

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
UknwownGuy:

You must be insane
lol cry me a river

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked / Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.