Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) (56213 Views)

Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by kay7: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Well done! Third wife loading as these two will soon be unavailable for duties in other rooms.
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
I won't be surprised to find out it's his wife and younger sister. Fear bloggers...

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Adewumiaye: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hmm

Robust yet affordable webdesign contact us check my signature for contact
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
He thinks he is smart but he is actually very stupid.
Those unborn kids are not his.
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Dayoara: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is double edged sword.
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Viergeachar: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
My great uncle used to impregnate 4 to 5 wives at a go...
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
omo baba pregnancy
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Can a woman pregnant for two husbands? Absolutely No, this shows man are meant for more than one wife atime, but modernisation, economy and most religion restrict men to go for more wife even WHEN THEY ARE CAPABLE and this has negative implications on ladies in recent times

Marjority are condemning it but the fact remains that fewer guys are ready to marry larger percent of single ladies, if u re capable it's Never an abomination, we should stop hiding under one finger
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
ojuu4u:
Can a woman pregnant for two husbands? Absolutely No, this shows man are meant for more than one wife atime, but modernisation, economy and most religion restrict men to go for more wife even WHEN THEY ARE CAPABLE and this has negative implications on ladies in recent times

Nobody is stopping you from marrying 2 wives and above. Find a woman who shares same belief and you are good to go, stop whining already.
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Nobody is stopping you from marrying 2 wives and above. Find a woman who shares same belief and you are good to go, stop whining already.

That's more reason you shouldn't have heart attack bcoz someone's marry two or more wives, the picture they posted clearly shows the two are comfortable with the desion of the husband

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Carlmax:

Lol! what an apt description.

Seems like you are one of them grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:

The white man is busy making inventions, this is 2019, your problem is extra vagina.

The white too keep on marry and re marry, I can tell you cathegoricaly that your guy Bleep soooo many extra viginas, if you know you know
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
ojuu4u:

The white too keep on marry and re marry, I can tell you cathegoricaly that your guy Bleep soooo many extra viginas, if you know you know

Pls, I will marry a virgin. Not all these carnivorous guys that once you enter room, they will put on loud music and start asking if you are okay on the chair.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:

You seem to be the one having heart attack. Don't worry, since na toto you come knack for this world. The white man is busy making inventions, your problem in 2019 is extra vagina.

Greedy, selfish, do research on white you will found out that many are polygamy in nature, though tru marry and devorce
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Pls, I will marry a virgin. Not all these carnivorous guys that once you enter room, they will put on loud music and start asking if you are okay on the chair.

I pray you won't wait till .............., For me I can never be a poligamist , for those who chose it, so be it
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
End time husband grin

And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name; take thou away our reproach. Isaiah 4:1
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Walehelt(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
They have shortage of men there

Na them go tire one day

That won't even stop the man from going out to date other women
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
好的
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is how it should be grin
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Absoj(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Promismike:
Chai! The way women have reduced themselves to an object of sex and for being available for baby mama is really demeaning.
Did the post talk abt 'baby mama'?
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2019
ok nnnn
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by jamesbonded: 2:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Stupied guy, you marry 2 women of the same age, 15 years from now he would have two old women and then what?
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by KiZiie(m): 2:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Kenyans, Kenyans, Kenyans
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Parable of the sower
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Carlmax(m): 2:51am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol! what an apt description.
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2019
....and here's the real MVP!

#HARRY POTTER ON THE BEAT.
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by HenryWilliams(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2019
goshen26:
The one that wore dark blue was his side chick turn wife after preg

You too noticed the body language?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.