Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG (11709 Views)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / Oshiomhole Recruits Allies With Tinubu’s Slush Fund / Atiku: $1bn Fuel ‘subsidy’ In 2019 Budget Is Buhari’s Campaign Slush Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:52am On Jan 19, 2019
APC have nothing else to lie about

Their end is just weeks away

Useless demonic party

1 Like

Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by know: 5:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Is this a strategy to pick him from airport once he gets back from the US so he won't attend the debate too just as Buhari is likely not to attend

1 Like

Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by emmykk(m): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Such a dull comment. Banks collapse because several people take 156M.Atiku is simply one of many crooks who took from the bank.

There is no truth in that statement there is no way a bank will give you 156m without collateral so this is all jargons.

1 Like

Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by bixton(m): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2019
emmykk:

There is no truth in that statement there is no way a bank will give you 156m without collateral so this is all jargons.

Go and find out well.
Not everyone is an ordinary citizen. Some persons even the office they occupy and title attached to their name is enough to get loans from any bank.

1 Like

Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Omeokachie: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Why respond to Lai?

Ofcause there is no evidence anywhere. Lai lies for a living.

1 Like

Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Houstency(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Laredojohn(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Hmm in as much as I wish someone neutral wins the upcoming elections which is likely impossible, both popular parties are sounding too desperate either for fear of losing to the other or I really don't know... The nation is highly tensed up and whoever wins of the 2 popular candidates will likely heighten the tension the more.. God help us
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by PointZerom: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2019
GavelSlam:
When they do you would begin to speak technicalities.

We know those that has something to do with technical..technically and technicality thanks to Boko haram for exposing them.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by PointZerom: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Such a dull comment. Banks collapse because several people take 156M.Atiku is simply one of many crooks who took from the bank.

Bring evidence against ATIKU or SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by bixton(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Houstency:

The burden of proof lie with those peddling the rumour now. If Lai , FG and APC are serious at this point they should come up with something concrete. The media trial as to stop, to save us stress and embarrassments from the irredeemable and programmed zombies who have commented earlier.

Everybody is a zombie as far as the name Nigeria and Nigerians is anything to go by.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by 22brains(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Dotng:
Show evidence I benefitted from N156m slush fund, Atiku tells FG

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has challenged the Federal Government to show evidence that he benefitted from the N156m slush fund that allegedly led to the collapse of the defunct Platinum Habib Bank.

Atiku made this challenge in a statement issued by Mr. Phrank Shaibu, his Special Assistant on Public Communication, on Friday.

He said, “It is disgusting to continue to spin allegations of corruption against me by people who have failed to come forward with a single shred of evidence of my misconduct while in office.

They just suddenly woke up to the reality that, their lies about Atiku being corrupt can no longer hold? I challenge the federal government to come up with evidence that I benefitted from N156 million slush funds through Claremont Management Services Account on 13th January, 2009 as well as the collapse of Bank PHB as they have alleged.

“It is instructive to note that the same Bank PHB is now Keystone Bank, which was said to have been acquired by Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,”Atiku said in the statement.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed on Friday said the PDP candidate has a case to answer over the collapse of Platinum Habib Bank.

He revealed that the case would be started as soon as Atiku returns from the US, his first trip in more than a decade.

https://punchng.com/show-evidence-i-benefitted-from-n156m-slush-fund-atiku-tells-fg/
out of despiration, one begins to malfunction. What a shame we have as a president. Buhari to Daura is a goal.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by 22brains(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
PointZerom:

Bring evidence against ATIKU or SHUT UP.

out of despiration, one begins to malfunction. What a shame we have as a president. Buhari to Daura is a goal.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by 22brains(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
PointZerom:

We know those that has something to do with technical..technically and technicality thanks to Boko haram for exposing them.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by 22brains(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2019
bixton:

Go and find out well.
Not everyone is an ordinary citizen. Some persons even the office they occupy and title attached to their name is enough to get loans from any bank.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by 22brains(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
know:
Is this a strategy to pick him from airport once he gets back from the US so he won't attend the debate too just as Buhari is likely not to attend
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Houstency(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Cantonese: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Some people fail to reason rationally. I think you are one of them. Were you still a small boy in the days of bank PHB? For your information on the board of the bank were Mr. Pat Utomi and Mr. Kola Abiola. They are walking freely today. If the bank collapsed how come those men have no issues? Even if you were a small boy then have you not heard of Keystone bank. If bank PHB became Keystone bank how then did it collapse? Maybe you were still young in the days of Obasanjo with Charles Soludo as the CBN governor. That government introduced recapitalization of banks which strengthened banks and customers deposits. Many banks collapsed their structures into others. It helped people like you sleep calmly with you money safe in your bank.
If you have been thinking rationally how come is your Lair Mohammed leader just telling Nigeria now that Atiku took 156 million from bank PHB? In the days when politicians even within the APC were looting billions from banks how 156 million wreck a bank?
If you have been thinking rationally what then have you said about the allegation that Keystone bank has been taken over by Buhari's friends and family members? Our corruption fighting president and Mr. Intergrity has not made any comment so far about it.
Why do you allow yourself get tossed about just like that? Wake up from your deep slumber.
Before Buhari became president he told us that he knew all about the economy. As soon as we voted him in he told us that he did not know that the economy was so rotten. Imagine that! Yet he cannot show us evidence of his education. We voted him because we believed in his anti corruption crusade. Where are we today? Even his own wife does not believe in his government and officials. Can you know him more than his wife?
You can continue with lies and Lia(rs) if you like and see where they will keep you eventually.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Stalwert: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
Cantonese:

Some people fail to reason rationally. I think you are one of them. Were you still a small boy in the days of bank PHB? For your information on the board of the bank were Mr. Pat Utomi and Mr. Kola Abiola. They are walking freely today. If the bank collapsed how come those men have no issues? Even if you were a small boy then have you not heard of Keystone bank. If bank PHB became Keystone bank how then did it collapse? Maybe you were still young in the days of Obasanjo with Charles Soludo as the CBN governor. That government introduced recapitalization of banks which strengthened banks and customers deposits. Many banks collapsed their structures into others. It helped people like you sleep calmly with you money safe in your bank.
If you have been thinking rationally how come is your Lair Mohammed leader just telling Nigeria now that Atiku took 156 million from bank PHB? In the days when politicians even within the APC were looting billions from banks how 156 million wreck a bank?
If you have been thinking rationally what then have you said about the allegation that Keystone bank has been taken over by Buhari's friends and family members? Our corruption fighting president and Mr. Intergrity has not made any comment so far about it.
Why do you allow yourself get tossed about just like that? Wake up from your deep slumber.
Before Buhari became president he told us that he knew all about the economy. As soon as we voted him in he told us that he did not know that the economy was so rotten. Imagine that! Yet he cannot show us evidence of his education. We voted him because we believed in his anti corruption crusade. Where are we today? Even his own wife does not believe in his government and officials. Can you know him more than his wife?
You can continue with lies and Lia(rs) if you like and see where they will keep you eventually.
[/s]

One hopes bad breath does not cloud ones ability to reason.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by kernel001: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:

When they do wailing pigs and and idiots will say Media Trial. Atiku is a thief because OBJ says so and he begged him afterwards.

Shame to school dropouts, what does it take to prosecute, what are you waiting for?
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Stalwert: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
kernel001:

Shame to school dropouts, what does it take to prosecute, what are you waiting for?
[/s]

Shame to hungry 100 ngn per post miscreants
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by kernel001: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Shame to hungry 100 ngn per post miscreants

Terrorist begots terrorist.
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by Stalwert: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
kernel001:

Terrorist begots terrorist.
[/s]

Terrorists only know violence not reason
Re: Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG by kernel001: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Terrorists only know violence not reason

Exactly... That's the reason why the people of Benue was asked to give up their ancestral land or die by the spokesman of the Buhari your mentor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola congratulates Ahmed Lawan as he wins Senate Presidency / Reps Minority Caucus Passes Vote-of -Confidence On Ndudi Elumelu & Others / APC Situation Room: Tinubu Takes Early Lead In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.