Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,847 members, 7,906,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

10 Things Just Got To Stop In 2019 Viral.africa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Things Just Got To Stop In 2019 Viral.africa (545 Views)

First Man To Drink Garri In 2019 / �lol. Yanbaba Meme's : 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Just Got To Stop In 2019 Viral.africa by kemejack: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Commercials taking too long

Some commercials last for about 5-10 minutes. Wonder if it’s a short movie, guys this must end can’t be entertained with a product I don’t want to buy.

4 Electricity goes off

Just when you’re watching your best Tv Series electricity goes off. This happens in some countries in Africa especially Nigeria!

5 Long boring movie scenes

Some movie scenes just take too much time, mehn! it just gets boring, this got to stop African movie producers!

6 Food sites telling me life story before the recipe

Do you guys realize i’m hungry that’s why i’m here! I need the recipe not you life history, okay!

7 Publicity stunts

yeah! i’ll talk about it, everyone wants to be famous. The start putting up false stories on the internet, stop lying pal!

8 How old are you now?

If you don’t like what you see leave me alone! stop bugging me with questions about my age!

Just be careful not to practise child abuse

9 Just too much Ads

Can’t even read a valuable information because i can’t win the Ads battle on webpages. This must end in 2019.

10 You remind me of my ex

Whoa! that got to stop, i’m not your ex! Get over it! if your ex spell still has a hold on you? then let me be!

Couldn’t find 1-3 right check at http://viral.africa/lol/10-things-just-got-to-stop-in-2019/

Re: 10 Things Just Got To Stop In 2019 Viral.africa by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2019
That's what's up!!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Laff Alone...new Series / Indians Won't Even Kiss In Their Movies...they Be Acting Religious / D U Know Mr Bada: Created By A Student Of Olabisi Onabanjo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.