Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account (1302 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. / Make Money In Forex Account Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Consider this as some sort of trading journal where I share my forex trades.

You will surely learn one or two things over the course of the year as I grow my account. The key thing that will emerge from this is the learning that with good position size and trade management, everyone can be successful in this industry and I hope this process will help to show you that you can make it as well.

I will also share my trading ideas so at least you can have another perspective to my strategies.

Please feel free to share your ideas and help grow this community so we can all be happy.
Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Market has closed for the trading week. Before market opens on Sunday, I will be sharing my chart analysis of what to expect in the next trading week. I am a real person and I trade on a live account so I post charts when I have put in a lot of scrutiny. But of course it is the forex market, you cannot be right all the time. All manner of ideas are welcome but generally I trade without indicators. I use price action, support and resistance, market sentiment, fibonacci levels and less of fundamental analysis.
You may check myfxbook link showing my live account: www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfitMiner/hft-profit-miner/3049218
Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Here is my analysis on GOLD.
My long term view is that Gold will fall. Meaning that it will respect the trendline on the weekly. Gold closed in negative territory on the weekly which is the first time in five weeks. This may be connected to the changing sentiments from December when there was a lot of uncertainty in the markets. However, it is sitting on a support level on the 4HR and IHR and we can see a bullish shark developing on the IHR which means price may well retest the ca. 1297 level. Any close above 1300 may invalidate my bearish sentiment and could mean that price may be on the road to 1350.
If you have any shorts open you need to watch it when market opens. Price must break and close below the current support level before any shorts can be added.

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Dronedude(m): 2:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Mykel51(m): 12:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Nice analysis on XAU....I actually saw a rising wedge before the fall/breakout on Friday..let's see how it reacts to support

1 Like

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mykel51:
Nice analysis on XAU....I actually saw a rising wedge before the fall/breakout on Friday..let's see how it reacts to support
You are right. If support holds, they we may have a short-term leg up. I will be watching the action at the upper blue rectangle

1 Like

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Mykel51(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
tosinajib:

You are right. If support holds, they we may have a short-term leg up. I will be watching the action at the upper blue rectangle

I would also be monitoring.. Happy Trading week
Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
My Analysis on Eurusd

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
I went in a too early on EURUSD last week. Wait for break of red trendline and possible retest of trend line before taking positions if you dont have one already.

1 Share

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Mykel51(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=tosinajib post=74945717]I went in a too early on EURUSD last week. Wait for break of red trendline and possible retest of trend line before taking positions if you dont have one already.[/quote

Yes...I d wait for a break and retest...I hope the fundamentals favor the trade
Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Mykel51(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
tosinajib:
I went in a too early on EURUSD last week. Wait for break of red trendline and possible retest of trend line before taking positions if you dont have one already.

Yes...I d wait for a breakout and possible retest
Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Mykel51(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
tosinajib:

Check out EURCAD Daily....a potential long is in place
Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by xenastar(f): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm going long on eurusd
Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Mykel51(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
xenastar:
I'm going long on eurusd

Its a good long...even on the monthly time frame..but I rather you wait for the H1 trendline to be broken

1 Like

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sorry guys, my internet service was down. I couldn't come on here.

I am long on EURUSD. Two bounces on the red trendline on the hourly. Nice set-up on the 4HR.

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
I am long on EURCAD

Re: Join Me As I Grow My Forex Account by chukwuskido: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Teach me how to trade. I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car For Hire Purchase. / Best Bank To Open An Account With / How To Create Skrill Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.