Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos (38142 Views)

Wife Regrets Divorcing Overweight Husband After He Loses Weight In 12 Months Wit / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
islandmoon:
there is no point breaking the TV, just let her go with it , she valued the TV more than anything! when you let women take what they want, you will even feel better later, I know a lady who removed everything , including window blinds, she even called carpenter to come and loose the kitchen cabinet, my friend was just looking at her, he immediately went shopping, fix better kitchen cabinet, window blinds, TV and got a nice sofa, He then take a shot and uploaded it on social media , then tagged it " Their Father!! the lady and her crew were shocked! just with 3 days

that is the way to make them feel even better, its not by force to marry useless lazy gold digging cheaters.
CHEATERS are far better than the BEASTS of the EARTH.
I encourage Men to chase such people out at NIGHT, to your utter most dismay, some may change into BATS grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by ukaface(f): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
And once upon a time ,love existed between this two o. The man must have told the woman" I can't live without you" And the woman, " you are my everything" Chai...... The man gentle o,don't know what I would do if i were to be the man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Lord,givee my own.
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by ValCon888: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2019
shachris02:

don't know we still have Nigerians that reason like this. So you are condoning domestic violence because it's a woman involved?

Thank God it's a video. The guy would definitely get a quick divorce from this demon.

I honestly do not wish you a wife like this man.
I don't condone domestic violence. I only applaud her for not packing out. Its so easy for a man to just tell his wife its over because there are many fishes in the sea.
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by islandmoon: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:

CHEATERS are far better than the BEASTS of the EARTH.
I encourage Men to chase such people out at NIGHT, to your utter most dismay, some may change into BATS grin
BATS!! Oh Lawd!!! cheesy truly ladies are mean and desperate nowadays, I wont just stress myself , I want no drama
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Hades2016(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Thumbs up to the unfortunate gentleman.

Dear Lord,

Please don't give me a wife like "Tonto Dike" and a Mother In-law like "Patience Ozokwor" Abeg.
I agree with u on tonto dike, but disagree with on patience Ozokwor that woman is a nice woman forget the character she portray on movies okay

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Resener27(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:
its not done. you dont just tell your wife it is done with out reasons. did she Bleep another man? is she troublesome. man tell us why you are telling her its over. dont you know its frustrating? al of you supporting the guy are idiots. before you support shit, u need to know details. how the Bleep do you just wake up and tell your wife its over
the wife should have damaged his balls sef. she bleeped up. dumb my sister like that for no good valid reason and i will make sure you spend the rest of your life with ants 6ft under the ground
Carry your sister come meet me. If i no go dump her. You’re insanely mad

2 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by ValCon888: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2019
bigiyaro:
immovable wife as how? two people can never live together except they agree. immovable indeed.
I agree with what you have said. That is why she has to be in the house for them to agree.
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by ValCon888: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Kobicove:

Having the guts to stand up for her marriage my ass!

Is marriage a do-or-die affair?! undecided

It is not a do or die affair. But just telling your wife to up and leave is not a good enough reason either.
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by delpee(f): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
This is so shameful! Reconciliation will be extremely difficult since the mother is involved.

In Yorubaland, a mother should not help her daughter pack her things out of her matrimonial home. The day you marry, you're reminded about all you've been taught about patience, tolerance, humility, respect, perseverance, generosity and above all Godliness. You're told that they don't expect you back home to stay. That's known as "dalemosu"- (hope I got it right.)

However, it's wise to hear from the other side. An unbearable or violent situation can change all parameters and principles in a flash.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And you too Orla, don't forget to use an UMBRELLA come February 16th. wink
we are not in. raining season

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2019
ismailaja:
we are not in. raining season
Learn how to mind your business Bro.

Cheers!
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by bukatyne(f): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2019
The people who thought it wise to expose a family's private fight did not seem it fit to give us what really happened.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by enemmo(f): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2019
ajbf:

Nah real thing oooo.
Check the guy Facebook page "Neyo Pizzle".
Even the wife just got delivered of a baby around November, 2018

Lol

I can imagine
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol. Such a skinny man, see how he's begging for his life.
Next time, go and marry someone that's stronger than you.

Ewu
but d wife is also skinny nau...if he beat her now u pple will still talk
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by naunasabi: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2019
I am sure that guy is among those on NL shouting aunty and brother go and marry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one dat can't keep a wife is that one a husband? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2019
ValCon888:

I agree with what you have said. That is why she has to be in the house for them to agree.
it is obvious that the woman is not the submissive type, hence the disagreement
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Snow87(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
NL brethren, verily verily I say unto u, that lady and her mama no fit stay for the same house for 6 months without war, cos two captain( women) no fit dr sail one ship.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by makavelli80(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Orla234:

Hmmmmmm. That's one angle...
that's the whole angles ; tight vj is bae grin
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Tellemall: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
bukatyne:
The people who thought it wise to expose a family's private fight did not seem it fit to give us what really happened.

That's the problem with most images/videos involving fighting partners. Nobody knows what happened before or what will happen after the clip.

Don't be surprised the man is acting cool because he is at fault and knows that even the bro code will not exonerate him.
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Kira290(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
That lady deserves some bad ass beating, I swear! The mum is such a disgrace for raising such a B!tch as daughter. angry angry angry

I swear!!!
If nah me ehnn, I go beat sense enter her head.
No respect at all!! For the man

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by hahn(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:
its not done. you dont just tell your wife it is done with out reasons. did she Bleep another man? is she troublesome. man tell us why you are telling her its over. dont you know its frustrating? al of you supporting the guy are idiots. before you support shit, u need to know details. how the Bleep do you just wake up and tell your wife its over
the wife should have damaged his balls sef. she bleeped up. dumb my sister like that for no good valid reason and i will make sure you spend the rest of your life with ants 6ft under the ground

Lol.

Your conclusion is also based on an assumption.
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by madone: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear madone,

I still appreciate whoever posted this show of shame to us. It is surely an eye opener and a big lessons to intending couples.

As for your question if I will allow such to be done to my sister and mum, YES I WILL. But the truth is, my mum raised us well especially the ladies. So don't expect any of that. grin
ok sir
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by tightpussy156: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
there is nothing than to marry a good, respectful, gentle woman that will obey so u both live a good life not a stupid, foolish,wayward, nagging wife that will give u problems in life.that why some men prefer to marry a woman after giving birth to a child marriage they take the child an ends d marriage. it is better to live happily with ur daughters than to live with a trouble some wayward, nagging woman who will make life miserable for you.that d real truth those that will quote me wrong should take d backdoor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Happyfela(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
To marry dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by ndindiatu: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
tightpussy156:
there is nothing than to marry a good, respectful, gentle woman that will obey so u both live a good life not a stupid, foolish,wayward, nagging wife that will give u problems in life.that why some men prefer to marry a woman after giving birth to a child marriage they take the child an ends d marriage. it is better to live happily with ur daughters than to live with a trouble some wayward, nagging woman who will make life miserable for you.that d real truth those that will quote me wrong should take d backdoor.
U are mad. Did u know what happened

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Learn how to mind your business Bro.

Cheers!
I can't mind my business when you are about to commit sucide without stopping u. I will be a sinner if I didn't stop u
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by tealaw(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
all I see in this video is POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Amaechi5(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buahaha nwanne this one hard oo, this one fit kill.

From https://afribankonline.com/time-value-of-money-formula/
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by DonroxyII: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
ValCon888:

To all those saying the man is a 'gentleman' or 'weak', he is not. It is the woman that is strong. For having the guts to stand up for her marriage.

He thought he was an unstoppable force not knowing he married an immovable wife.
I don't know wetin happen but if the lady is guilty and was the one at fault .... Some Anthony Joshua moves against Carlos Takam would have diffuse the situation grin

Say No to Beating Women !!!

They look like Agboro family though, The guy's voice seems toutish while the lady seems somehow !!

Tatafo, me think the guy married the lady because she is lightskinned from caro white grin
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Thumbs up to the unfortunate gentleman.

Dear Lord,

Please don't give me a wife like "Tonto Dike" and a Mother In-law like "Patience Ozokwor" Abeg.

then don't marry a woman like "Tonto Dike". It's as simple as A, B and C
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
after all the fighting,the lady left at last.wetin she gain?
At least she fight to stay back grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Married My Wife? / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli / Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.