Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,147 members, 7,936,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it (1953 Views)

Mysteries Of Altar / Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. / The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Hello everyone.
This is another expose actually going to be bundled into another book. Many of us where directed from the previous thread where I wrote two other books on heaven and the spirit realm. Welcome.

But in case you just opened this thread and you want to read the other thread, kindly click here

[url]

https://www.nairaland.com/4868158/journey-into-heaven/url]

This book will be divided into chapters. It will expose some many secrets a out dreams that are mysteries. It will enable you to be a prophet to yourself and interpreted you dreams and others to an extent.

Before I go further I'll like to establish the following things.
1. I'm not a prophet. I won't reply pms of people asking me to interpreted their dreams. Only God gives interpretation. Not me or any man. Its fine if people are asking other people to interpreted for them here. I don't really mind. But trust me, read this book to the end, then you'll be able by yourself to decode some spiritual things in your own dreams.

2. I'm going to say some things your pastors (or you too), won't like. Or believe. But it will be true.

3. This book wasn't written to convince or impress anyone. Kindly read with an open mind. Amen.

God bless you, God bless me. Amen.

cc Tjayjosh Anas09 jiggaz Tosinex firebaby yummy76 Aceed hotswagg12 im so sorry if i committed anyone else. pardon me please

4 Likes

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
The book is dedicated to firebaby's mother. One day ma, we will meet to part no more. Amen.

Iledidan Olorun ewa ti Dara to
Ti awon mimo nkorin yi ite Baba ka
Ogo fun Omo Olorun
Ewa re ti Dara to
Nipa Ore ofe re A o de be

The Magnificent house of God
The Beauty you can't Comprehend
When the Holies Of Holies are Singing round God's Throne
Glory Glory to the Son of God
By His Grace we all shall make Heaven

2 Likes

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
INTRODUCTION
Proverbs 25 :2

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

That has always being Gods view point in regards to dreams. Everyone is interested in dreams or its concept, no matter their religion or view of the spirituality.
This book aims to decipher some of the mysteries about dreams, deliver the guillable who have fallen prey to dream charlatans and encourage the determined who are trying to invest or grow their dream life.

It will debase so many baseless theories and myths about dreams and reveal a lot that has been hidden.
At the end of this book journey, when you come back to the first chapter, you would have realized a lot of truth and things you never knew.

It won't be solely Christian themed. Because, It is my desire that regardless of your religion or tribe, you could still read and understand, enjoy and learn from this book.

God bless you. Amen

CHAPTER ONE

The issue of dreams is one that every single person is always interested on. Whether Christian, atheist, pagan, Muslim, we all have realized at someone in our lives that this issue is very important and concerns us.

This is because dreams cut across all religions and tribes, nation and race. Everyone dreams, whether black, yellow or white, rich or poor, we all dream.

For this same reason, many charlatans, scammers , false prophets, have made a lot of prophecies by deceiving people that they can interpreted dream, and so this divine institution (if I may call it this way), has been bastardized tragically.
In this current world, especially in Africa, the moment you Interpret a dream, and it turns out to be true, you are held on high, worshipped and reverenced. No matter your own tribe or religion. You will regarded as a man of God, and people begin to carry their friends and families to you in the name of 'he is a real man of God'
And in the process, because he doesn't want to lose the admiration, love, trust and money of the people, even dreams that he doesn't have knowledge on, he will still interpret or say something, anything.

Many times, he will say what the people want to hear, to please them. Some will outrightly ask for monetary gifts before attempting to interpret. Some interpret correctly, but by familiar spirits.

For how long will we remain like this. Going to the internet to check up things like, "I saw a white frog in my dream, what does it mean?"
Then someone who you don't even know what god he serves, or whether its even a little child using you to catch trips will write, "white frog means your neighbour is planning to set you up". Then you write thank you sir, and the next thing, you begin to gold grudges against the innocent neighbour.

Or, we go to buy a book titled " 800 dream interpretation and their meanings" then you buy it and blindly map out your dreams to it.
Now let me give you a little bubble breaker. In Christian Dom and even other places not related to Christianity, white is symbolic to holiness, purity, Heaven etc.
So many times, having a dream of white colors or objects or beings may relate to the above. Which could be true on many counts.
HOWEVER IN ASIA, CHINA, WHITE IS ALSO THE COLOR OF MOURNING, JUST LIKE BLACK IS SYMBOLIC WITH DEATH OR MOURNING OVER HERE IN AFRICA, AND MANY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. White is associated with death and is used predominantly in funerals in Chinese culture. Ancient Chinese people wore white clothes and hats only when they mourned for the dead.

So therefore, lets think: if God wants to reveal tradegy or untimely death to a Chinese person, what color do you think he would use, knowing the belief and symbolism of death and mourning associated with colors to the Chinese person? Very likely, white.

So, if this same Chinese person goes to the internet and says "help. I saw a woman wearing white calling me, an average dream interpreter would ha e said, "praise God. That's an angel you are seeing in your dreams!"
Meanwhile, this dream of seeing white to the Chinese, is the same as we Africans, seeing a person wearing black clothes calling you. DEATH!!!
SO YOU SEE THE DANGER OF MEETING ANYONE FOR DREAM INTERPRETATION?

One concrete truth about dreams is that IT HOLDS THE DNA OF YOUR DESTINY. YOUR MISSION ON EARTH, YOUR POWER IN LIFE, YOUR FUTURE, PAST AND PRESENT. IT IS YOUR MAP. SPIRITUAL MONITOR. COMPASS. SPIRITUAL THERMOMETER. SPIRITUAL X RAY etc.
It is also second attack point in the life of a person, after your prayer life has been attacked. And it is the easiest point to attack someone.

All this are mysteries, not everyone is meant to understand. The ones you can pick, pick and move on. Don't over think it.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by firebaby(f): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:
The book is dedicated to firebaby's mother. One day ma, we will meet to part no more. Amen.

Iledidan Olorun ewa ti Dara to
Ti awon mimo nkorin yi ite Baba ka
Ogo fun Omo Olorun
Ewa re ti Dara to
Nipa Ore ofe re A o de be

The Magnificent house of God
The Beauty you can't Comprehend
When the Holies Of Holies are Singing round God's Throne
Glory Glory to the Son of God
By His Grace we all shall make Heaven

Thank you Sir i really appreciate you....thank you so much for dedicating your write up to my Mother.....it's still fresh you know just trying to keep everything low for now.LOL! cryI am short of words thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by Aceed: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
MrPresident1 , ayotukanmi ( f ), GAZZUZZ
( m ), HigherEd, justi4jesu ( f ),
firstking01 ( m ), pocoapoco88. Anas09 , Blessytee( f ), annyplenty( m ),
blueAgent( m ), KingEbukasBlog ( m ),
fhunn , CharlyG1 , michlan ( m )
TheNazarene, damogul ,
repogirl ( f), Olajhidey22 ( m ), Leriebloom
( f ), Tabbaz ( m ), NnadiArts ,
importexpert ( m ), olumide4christ ,
thewatcher2020 , Explorers ( m ),
Pakingzzz ( m ), kayemjay( m ), LarrySun
( m ), senbonzakurakageyoshi ( m ),
Tallesty1 ( m ), ArchFreelancer( m ),
spywareczar( m ), iamord ( m ),
Athanatos( m ), Nimen ( m ),
AudreyTimms ( f), Royver ( m ),
Redmosquito ( m )
dtyla, d9ty7, ghostwriter, divepen1, ayotukanmi, explorers

The last ride to heaven was glorious, this will be fantastic, the blessings will be truly plenteous for just one man, so I decided to invite you all to this feast.........ENJOY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by jiggaz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Hello everyone.
This is another expose actually going to be bundled into another book. Many of us where directed from the previous thread where I wrote two other books on heaven and the spirit realm. Welcome.

But in case you just opened this thread and you want to read the other thread, kindly click here

[url]

This book will be divided into chapters. It will expose some many secrets a out dreams that are mysteries. It will enable you to be a prophet to yourself and interpreted you dreams and others to an extent.

1. I'm not a prophet. I won't reply pms of people asking me to interpreted their dreams. Only God gives interpretation. Not me or any man. Its fine if people are asking other people to interpreted for them here. I don't really mind. But trust me, read this book to the end, then you'll be able by yourself to decode some spiritual things in your own dreams.

2. I'm going to say some things your pastors (or you too), won't like. Or believe. But it will be true.

3. This book wasn't written to convince or impress anyone. Kindly read with an open mind. Amen.

cc Tjayjosh Anas09 jiggaz Tosinex firebaby yummy76 Aceed hotswagg12 im so sorry if i committed anyone else. pardon me please

Alright my bro.... Thank you and God bless...
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
CHAPTER TWO

FACTS ABOUT DREAM

1. God talks to everyone through dreams. Whether Christians , unbelievers, pagan, etc. Dreams wasn't created for only Christians.

2. Your destiny at one time or the other, was shown to you in your dream. (Although not all, but clues to it)

3. Your dream is a pre recorded image shown to you that you have no control over the events. The moment you discover you are co trolling the events on your dream at will, you are no longer dreaming. You have entered the astra world. WARNING.

4. The moment you take your dream life serious, God el take it serious and begin to speak to you.

5. There is a gift called interpretation of dreams. Its a rare gift to people by God. However, some people by experience and gift of knowledge can also help interpreted. However there will be some dreams they will tell you , sorry I can't help. However those with the gift can almost always interpreted for you VERY EASILY EXCEPT GOD PURPOSELY DOESNT WANT TO SHOW YOU.

6. If you can recall your dreams easily, 50% of your problem in life is solved.

7. The more you live a clean life morally your recalling of your dream life will be sharper.

8. In every family, (except for those in deep wickedness), God always raises a dreamer that will be a watchman dreamer for the whole family. This person will be the one to be first notified of any thing that is about to happen in the family. Especially deaths. God will first look for this person amongst the adults. If he can't get any, he will immediately choose a child in that family. MANY CHILDREN WERE NOTIFIED OF THEIR PARENTS DEATH. BEFORE THEY DIED THROUGH DREAMS. THEY JUST DIDNT KNOW AT THAT TIME

9. Dreams are tied to idioms, parables. Beliefs and understanding of the dreamer. Meaning that, I'm an environment, if purple is symbolic of death, and God wants to earn someone he will use that purple color, although purple is generally regarded as royalty everywhere.

10. Many people that say they can Interpret dreams are doing so from experience and knowledge. True dream interpreters with the gift are scare

11. Apart from the gift of interpretation of dreamers, there are many people called dreamers. This are a special kind of people that God talks exclusively BH dreams. They can be talking with people and small sleep catches them. In that brief moment, they will receive a message from God based on what the person was telling them.

12. There are different types of dreamers. Some dream and the opposite of what they dream happens to them or others. Others dream and it happens exactly. Some only remember the dream after it happens physically to them.

13. Another set of mysterious people exist. These ones they dream inside their dream. They must first wake up in the second one before they wake up from the first one. (Inception movie style)

14. The mood you wake up from a dream is equally as important as the dream. You must note it down.

15. The devil can create a dream for you. Occult and witchcraft folks can also manipulate your dream.

16. dreams are the door ways of the spiritual world

17. if you take your dream life serious, God will do the same, so he can talk to you through it.

18. Your dream actually started when you were in the womb. babies dream

19. any major thing that happens to you MUST FIRST BE SHOWN TO YOU IN YOUR DREAM. that you dont remember or cant decode the mystery isn't God's fault

20. your normal day to day life pattern can influence your dream life slightly. people who work in mortuary, can actually see dead people. doesnt meant death is coming

21. ANY DREAM YOU HAD SINCE A CHILD, THAT YOU CAN STILL HAPPEN TO REMEMBER CLEARLY, ISNT A NORMAL DREAM. I STILL RECALL DREAM I HAD SINCE 3.

22. dreams are normally given in parables, or hidden messages. the more you can decode them, the more knowledgeable you will be in that regards

23. Three types of dreams that you must never ignore. Never.

A. Any dream you have that continues after you wake up to do something. E.g you woke up to use the rest room from sleep. And when you slept back the dream continued.

B. Any dream that repeats itself consecutively. (Reoccurring dream)

C. Any dream that someone else Dreams the same thing just like you did.

24. It isn't every dream of death that is from the devil. No. Some dreams we call bad are actually dreams from God warning us about something bad coming. So wisdom is needed before you start binding so called bad dreams.

25. Don't be too concerned about what a dream means, more than the first reaction or feeling you have when you woke up. YOU MIGHT HAVE A DREAM OF AN ANGEL TALKING TO YOU BUT WHEN YOU WAKE UP STILL FEEL DISTURBED OR A BIT TENSED. THATS GOD SPEAKING TO YOUR SPIRIT MAN, TELLING YOU THE ANGEL ISNT FROM HIM!!! FIRST REACTION FROM A DREAM IS EVERYTHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by soleny: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Compliment of the season to you all.

Please assist with meaning. Late December before my friend arrived(a toaster) divorced.
I saw myself in the dream with his two kids on my bed. I saw him seat at the edge of the bed while his kids seat at the other edge, I called them to go greet their dad, he was reluctant then the venue shifted, I moved outside.At the entrance of the door I saw a beautiful white slippers, I think it was purchased by me but I can't remember. I was happy and bragging how I was gonna rock it before my siblings (my two younger sisters). I wore the slippers but I noticed it was too tight on me, I was just struggling to wear it with force till I woke up.

Many interpretations is highly needed.
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
firebaby:

Thank you Sir i really appreciate you....thank you so much for dedicating your write up to my Mother.....it's still fresh you know just trying to keep everything low for now.LOL! cryI am short of words thank you bro.

You welcome. but pls can i get her name. even if its a pet name u call her. thanks
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Hello everyone.

[url]

woww! Thank you so much Broda for another blessing God has given you to us! May your Joy be full, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by firebaby(f): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:

You welcome. but pls can i get her name. even if its a pet name u call her. thanks

Hi...we call her Mummy...
Atimes "iya booni nkan" smiley
Meaning how are you mum

2 Likes

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by OCTAVO: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by Tjayjosh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Hello everyone.

[url]

Thanks bro for another wonderful adventure.
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by juanomowa(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
soleny:
Compliment of the season to you all.

Please assist with meaning. Late December before my friend arrived(a toaster) divorced.
I saw myself in the dream with his two kids on my bed. I saw him seat at the edge of the bed while his kids seat at the other edge, I called them to go greet their dad, he was reluctant then the venue shifted, I moved outside.At the entrance of the door I saw a beautiful white slippers, I think it was purchased by me but I can't remember. I was happy and bragging how I was gonna rock it before my siblings (my two younger sisters). I wore the slippers but I noticed it was too tight on me, I was just struggling to wear it with force till I woke up.

Many interpretations is highly needed.

Lol there isn't much. If you are a Yoruba, it would be easier. The slippers isn't yours, put it away. The dream simply mean there would be a man who will talk marriage with you or already did, let him be. He is not yours. He is the slippers.

Bata oni bata ni, kii shey tie.

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by Anas09: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
juanomowa:

Lol there isn't much. If you are a Yoruba, it would be easier. The slippers isn't yours, put it away. The dream simply mean there would be a man who will talk marriage with you or already did, let him be. He is not yours. He is the slippers.

Bata oni bata ni, kii shey tie.
That's what i thought too.

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by ichuka(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
nnamdiosu:
CHAPTER TWO

FACTS ABOUT DREAM

1. God talks to everyone through dreams. Whether Christians , unbelievers, pagan, etc. Dreams wasn't created for only Christians.

2. Your destiny at one time or the other, was shown to you in your dream. (Although not all, but clues to it)

3. Your dream is a pre recorded image shown to you that you have no control over the events. The moment you discover you are co trolling the events on your dream at will, you are no longer dreaming. You have entered the astra world. WARNING.

4. The moment you take your dream life serious, God el take it serious and begin to speak to you.

5. There is a gift called interpretation of dreams. Its a rare gift to people by God. However, some people by experience and gift of knowledge can also help interpreted. However there will be some dreams they will tell you , sorry I can't help. However those with the gift can almost always interpreted for you VERY EASILY EXCEPT GOD PURPOSELY DOESNT WANT TO SHOW YOU.

7. The more you live a clean life morally your recalling of your dream life will be sharper.

8. In every family, (except for those in deep wickedness), God always raises a dreamer that will be a watchman dreamer for the whole family. This person will be the one to be first notified of any thing that is about to happen in the family. Especially deaths. God will first look for this person amongst the adults. If he can't get any, he will immediately choose a child in that family. MANY CHILDREN WERE NOTIFIED OF THEIR PARENTS DEATH. BEFORE THEY DIED THROUGH DREAMS. THEY JUST DIDNT KNOW AT THAT TIME

9. Dreams are tied to idioms, parables. Beliefs and understanding of the dreamer. Meaning that, I'm an environment, if purple is symbolic of death, and God wants to earn someone he will use that purple color, although purple is generally regarded as royalty everywhere.

10. Many people that say they can Interpret dreams are doing so from experience and knowledge. True dream interpreters with the gift are scare

11. Apart from the gift of interpretation of dreamers, there are many people called dreamers. This are a special kind of people that God talks exclusively BH dreams. They can be talking with people and small sleep catches them. In that brief moment, they will receive a message from God based on what the person was telling them.

12. There are different types of dreamers. Some dream and the opposite of what they dream happens to them or others. Others dream and it happens exactly. Some only remember the dream after it happens physically to them.

13. Another set of mysterious people exist. These ones they dream inside their dream. They must first wake up in the second one before they wake up from the first one. (Inception movie style)

14. The mood you wake up from a dream is equally as important as the dream. You must note it down.

15. The devil can create a dream for you. Occult and witchcraft folks can also manipulate your dream.

17. if you take your dream life serious, God will do the same, so he can talk to you through it.

19. any major thing that happens to you MUST FIRST BE SHOWN TO YOU IN YOUR DREAM. that you dont remember or cant decode the mystery isn't God's fault

20. your normal day to day life pattern can influence your dream life slightly. people who work in mortuary, can actually see dead people. doesnt meant death is coming

21. ANY DREAM YOU HAD SINCE A CHILD, THAT YOU CAN STILL HAPPEN TO REMEMBER CLEARLY, ISNT A NORMAL DREAM. I STILL RECALL DREAM I HAD SINCE 3.

22. dreams are normally given in parables, or hidden messages. the more you can decode them, the more knowledgeable you will be in that regards
lol love your num.13
Presumed num 13 can be controlled.
Lovely thread
Keep it up
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
nnamdiosu:
CHAPTER TWO

FACTS ABOUT DREAM

nice one! This is beautiful. I learnt something new here today! Now I understood why it's difficult to understand how the whites interpret their dreams! Thanks bros, God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2019
CHAPTER THREE

DECODING DREAMS

first of all, there are various ways of interpreting dream'

1. From God

2. From devil

3. From mans wisdom or sense

4. Guess work

Many times , many people are actually using no 3 and 4 for people. No 2 are used by false prophets and pastors to deceive their members . the truth is that, dreams are just spiritual proverbs or spiritual mysteries, which to an extent Satan can easily decode (except for mysteries that God intentionally hide from his understanding)

That being said, at all times, always ask for to help you interpret a dream. Before you commence.
This is very crucial because if you don't, you might see yourself using number 3 and 4 of the above point unconsciously. E.g someone comes to tell you, I had a dream and a man in white was telling me my wife is a witch and so I should marry another wife. You might now be quick to conclude that's its an angel of God (because of the white factor) because white stands for holiness in the spiritual realm. But if you analyze that dream with the eyes of righteousness, you'll see its a demon disgusting as an angel.

Also, you must challenge every dream with the word of God!! THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE PRINCIPLE IN ANALYZING DREAMS. ANY DREAM THAT CONTRADICTS GODS HOLINESS OR WORD IS FROM THE DEVIL.
I mean if you a dream and anyone instructs you to do anything bad, or against the law of God isn't from God. Any dream that shows you something that God won't command isn't from him. E.g you have a dream that you went for a job and you falsified your age and got the job. That dream isn't from God. You might now have a real job some days later and assume that because you lied about your age and got the Jon, God wants you to lie and get the job, it isn't from him. Simple. Don't analyze that dream further. Rebuke and reject.

1. From God:
Very few people are giving this gift. I mean, when God directly makes you an interpreter of dreams, you get the dreams 100%. People like this are scare, very scare.
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by sandyd: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2019
nnamdiosu:
CHAPTER THREE

DECODING DREAMS

first of all, there are various ways of interpreting dream'

1. From God

2. From devil

3. From mans wisdom or sense

4. Guess work

Brb
Following
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by Aceed: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
nnamdiosu the Lord is your strength…
Never forget that

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Aceed:
nnamdiosu the Lord is your strength…

Never forget that
honestly, i needed this encouragement. thanks sir. * breaths deeply*
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by littleguy444: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2019
may the Lord bless you for this pls continue
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by madprophet(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Great work you are doing...

More grace to your elbow..

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
madprophet:
nnamdiosu:

Great work you are doing...

More grace to your elbow..

God bless you for this

Thanks sir
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by nnamdiosu(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
...continuation from my last post...

Many people are dreamers, intact almost every one dreams. But few have this gift directly from God. Now, one may not have this gift directly from God, but he or she might still be Interpreting dreams. That's normal. So you want to know the difference? The difference is that ONE DAY, THE PERSON WHO INTERPRETS FROM COMMON SENSE OR EXPERIENCE, WILL MEET A DREAM ONE DAY THATS TOO HARD FOR HIM. SO HE WILL SAY, LETS PRAY. BUT THE PERSON WHO HAS IT AS A GIFT FROM GOD WILL JUST SMILE AND START TELLING YOU LIKE GOOGLE.

2. from the devil:
The devil counterfeits everything that God does, so, its no surprise if he can also empower his servants to interpreted dream, CORRECTLY.

Understand that dreams most times are spiritual proverbs, and the devil understands the spirit realm because he is wiser than any man who ever lived, plus he is a spirit, a strong spirit.
Those babalawos, white garment priests and other sets of witches have been given this gift by him and they do very well with it. However, the day one needs interpretation that would save him or her, that's the day they will fail and deceive the person to make a drastic step.

Brb
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by soleny: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Good morning all,

Please i need interpretation and solution prayers.

I have being having a repetition of this kind of dream once in a while now(say once in a year), where i see myself writing examination in the dream,is either i cancel frequently even when someone assist me with answers or very slow before the invigilator collect my script from me or announcement is made for submission. I have never finish in all the exams.

I had same dream two night ago where i met a lady at the entrance of the hall, we were talking while i told her we shall continue when i am done with something i need to do inside the hall.

I entered the hall sat down and start with the examination again.i could not finish writing when announcement was made for submission and the invigilator collected my script then i woke up.Please someone should assist me with interpretation and what i can do as i am tired.

I need testimony i have waited for too long.
Re: Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it by soleny: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

Someone should please interpret this dream for a friend of Mine.My friend(A male) constantly since early last year see death people in his dream.What is the interpretation and what can he do to stop seeing the dead.

Thanks as i await your response.

(1) (Reply)

Should We "Cancel" Charles Darwin? / Is There Freewill In Heaven? / God Is Not A Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.