Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,667 members, 7,908,726 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day (935 Views)

FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils / A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by brian750: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Earn Yourself a thousand naira per day.
Join this whatapp group with a thousand naira (N1000) and keep earning everyday without lifting a pen.

Don't comment.
Don't Market.
Don't refer anyone .

Note: Payment starts three days after membership. This is legit.

Admin: +2348066657668
Re: Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by Tblax: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
brian750:
Earn Yourself a thousand naira per day.
Join this whatapp group with a thousand naira (N1000) and keep earning everyday without lifting a pen.

Don't comment.
Don't Market.
Don't refer anyone .

Note: Payment starts three days after membership. This is legit.

Admin: +2348066657668

So what's my responsibility in order to earn 1k every day

1 Like

Re: Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by brian750: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2019
When you go to the bank to buy shares or invest, Do you still need to worry about how they will get there business done to pay you? You have done your part why worry about someone else's assignment?

The money you paid will be use to transcact some business which can't be disclosed. I have done it and it works. If you are not convinced, dont bother about it.

Nairalanders, if this is a Fraud, then why request for N1000? When Phishing and malwares can be clone and sent to your phones to spy every single data (information) and get you debited within a blink of an eye. Think about it.
Re: Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
brian750:
When you go to the bank to buy shares or invest, Do you still need to worry about how they will get there business done to pay you? You have done your part why worry about someoneelse's Assignment.

The money you paid will be use to transcact some business which can't be disclosed. I have done it and it works. If you are not convinced, dont bother about it.

Nairalanders, if this is a Fraud, then why request for N1000? When Phishing and malwares can be clone and sent to your phones to spy every single data (information) and get you debited within a blink of an eye. Think about it.

And how much is paid every day or after the 3rd day
Re: Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by EVarn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
brian750:
When you go to the bank to buy shares or invest, Do you still need to worry about how they will get there business done to pay you? You have done your part why worry about someoneelse's Assignment.

grin Your thievery knows no bound. See the way he is smooth talking and sweet mouthing gullible victims.

1 Like

Re: Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by brian750: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
I don't trade words with people on nairaland and I won't do that now. Some people have no life and that is why we have people who shouldnt even be alive to see 2019 but let's just thank God for his long suffering(patient).

If there is anybody who have done this scheme and did not receive his 30days payment let the person signify with proofs, else the Kingdom of God descends now to destroy evil tongue fashioned against me.

I have done it and it has work for me. Thank you Lord.
Re: Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by wittyt98(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
not today Satan grin I refuse to fall for this obvious scam grin

1 Like

Re: Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day by Simplecity(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
EVarn:
grin Your thievery knows no bound. See the way he is smooth talking and sweet mouthing gullible victims.
me I just dey observe the guy sad angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Graduate Past Questions And Answers / FG Apprehend Ssanu, Nasu Strike. / The Danger In Class Skipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.